EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 164

sever30:

I look out the window and see a little girl jumping over a rolling pin, slowly... and sings a counting rhyme... One, two - Uncle Kolya will take you, Three, four - close your poses in eve, Five, six - Uncle Kolya wants to eat you all, Seven, eight - Uncle Kolya will come to you without asking, Nine, ten - don't average in the trend
Overheating?

sever30:
This correction, I swear on my 75% drawdown and averaging

Alternatives:

1. Hangs around the current level

2. Will start to end the upward movement with a complex wave.

3. Will just move on.

Anything is possible. Where's Noterday? A wave analysis would be helpful right now.

So you haven't peaked yet? Because I've been getting a bit of a sales bump as well.
Once again I told myself not to average so often, but I couldn't help myself...

leman:
Overheating?

the main thing is not to fall asleep, the main thing is not to fall asleep... boiler room, dirty striped jumper, hat, knives on fingers.... uncle kolya

Look, there's already a triple G in the minutes... That's not good...

On the fence I'm confused at all....I only know that the fifth wave is going up (should be down soon)...but on the smaller TF everything is mixed up for me =(

Either Gyp is right and we start lengthening in the third big wave northwards (but that's my alternative for now)....But I'll wait for clarification.

Tantrik:

Have you ever been to Singapore....

Nope, just lived in Mongolia for 4 years. Why?)

Mathemat:...

The Rubik's Cube will be unraveled with Prival.

Yes, and USDCAD suddenly shot upwards, too, in my opinion, without reaching the target...

looks like 1.54 on the pound/dollar key. If we break through it the eurodollar will go further.

You shouldn't use a grid. You can draw the targets like this.

sever30:

the main thing is not to fall asleep, the main thing is not to fall asleep... boiler room, dirty striped jumper, hat, knives on fingers.... uncle Kolya

Uu...

Urgent cooling in front of the monitor, no poking your fingers into the fan