EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 760

Stalker22rus:
Buy Stop!

Now that's a sensible suggestion.

The weekly one was a perfect flat...

https://ta.mql4.com/ru/elliott_wave_theory

Gentle traders, let me give you a challenge for the weekend: when, where, to where? watch, read and learn Elliot Wave Theory, think and share your thoughts. above is the link

Stalker22rus:
Buy Stop!
I'm leaning towards the buy limit.

Galina:

Hi all !

I still think it's too early to short the eurik !!!

I think it's going higher.

Just not sure when. Like Monday Tuesday still falls, and there overhead, at 1.4378.

Here are my thoughts.

I am waiting for a good point to go short for a couple of months.

I have the same opinion. The price should by all means pass the level of 1.4300, but I see that it will go up to 1.4340, maybe a bit higher. And then we will see. It will be possible to jump to the Sell.

It will only go down a bit to 1.3970 and then go up from there.

Well, you can argue as much as you want, but as we sold from 4270, now we have to buy from 3830-3765 (true somebody noticed about the flat's border) to 4130-70 and then selling till 1,33 again...
And about 43, as many people write here, we should forget about it!

I've been thinking, drawing conclusions. Whatever, all those waves, you can draw anything in hindsight, and the markup causes an expectation of movement that is justified 50/50. Wouldn't it be easier just to follow the price without bothering with all that nonsense? Stop Loss is an evil, you can always close a deal with the same loss at any time, usually with a smaller one, and often with a profit. Since spring I am in long position and as a result in summer I increased my deposit 5 times, because I took both ways, the most important thing is to respect the mm. Now I see that the trend is up on H4 and D without any waves, the ceiling is at 1.45, but it does not mean that we may jump to it. On the weekly and monthly timeframes it is going down, so turning around on the D is like hitting the pavement, so I will sell at every opportunity.

MetaDriver:
I'm leaning towards the buy limit.

With a bypass, the order is executed at the exact price, unlike with a bylimit.

strangerr:

With a bypass, the order is executed at the exact price, unlike with a bylimit.
Why all of a sudden? Just one for bid and another for ask...... I'm shorting, but there should be a signal to buy...... But the market has been fabulous lately, a rare occurrence. I'll have to see how my method will work in a market that is hard to predict.....

nikelodeon:
Why all of a sudden? Just one for bid and another for ask...... I'm short, but there should be a signal to buy...... But the market has been fabulous lately, a rare occurrence. I'll have to see how my method will work in a market that is hard to predict.....

I say what I know, slippages are possible when executing a bylimit.