EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 161

pound/buck buy 1.53926, take profit 1.54195, stop loss 1.52646, sell 1.52646, take profit 1.52327, stop loss 1.53926

the accuracy may surprise you :) At most I saw 3 flips, I am not responsible for mulipus points :)

I wonder if anyone can see when the USDCHF will end its fall? I've been watching it for a long time and even managed to grab part of the trend (and am sitting on it now), but the further along I get, the more curious: when will this peak end?

Looked into this thread and the more I read, the more I am amazed.... Apparently the golden phrases "always trade with the trend" and "don't add to the losses" ring hollow.

Selling on the ups and buying on the downs is suicide, financially.

Mathemat:
I wonder if anyone can see when the USDCHF will finish falling?
And I thought you didn't participate in the shamanic prediction dance :)

I'm still learning to see targets - so I only predict what I'm not immediately responsible for :)

Once again, I'm sitting on a chiff trend, not trying to calculate a pivot point.

Symmetrical situation with the euro - can't see when it will stop. But it should just at least hit the round 1.29 level, i.e. it should linger somewhere near it. The timing of the break in half an hour should already be slowing down.

Pointzero:

Looked into this thread and the more I read, the more I am amazed.... Apparently the golden phrases "always trade with the trend" and "don't add to the losses" ring hollow.

Selling on the ups and buying on the downs is suicide, financially.

And what is it that surprises you so much? There is another golden phrase: "buy low, sell high". So people are trying to catch extremes. Well, dilution in the event of a major miss is a sacred thing...

Mathemat:
I wonder if anyone can see when the USDCHF will finish falling? I've been watching it for a long time and even managed to grab a part of the trend, but the further it goes, the more curious: when will this peak end?

I can only guess. there is one level, the 1:1 parity level. although it is unlikely to reach it, I am waiting for an intervention, the Swiss do not really like a strong franc. I ate it well ))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page99#345261

Today they broke through 1.28 and 1.05 not 1.27 as I planned but 1.28, but as you understand it does not change the essence of the methodology. I've been biting it for a month now https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page92#345010

I don't want to choke on it ))

So I've been biting it for about a month now, so I wouldn't want to choke on it.

Mathemat:
And what is it that surprises you so much? There is another golden phrase: "buy cheaper, sell dearer". So people are trying to catch extremes...

But the extremum has to be marked somehow. I personally did not see any short moments for the EUR/USD today (of course, if we don't take the minutes :) )

gip:

I don't get it, you seem to be an experienced person. As for me I understand pipsing on the pullback, although I refuse pipsing. But I do not understand the averaging in such a situation, when there is such a clear irreversible trend.

The 13th date is the minimum...and today is the minimum...make a trend.......that's where your non-return will tend to (not the fact that it will reach - but it will tend to)... pipsing is when you use a robot to make 10-30 trades per hour for 3-5 pips... and hands to 5-10-15 trades per day - whatever... + here you get scalping .... it's possible to trade against a trend and end up earning more than against it... and why have you decided there won't be a pullback... there will be... maybe not today but tomorrow from the second peak.... (about a normal pullback)... it just depends on how much of the deposit you invest and how much you want to get... if the profits are big - you don't get them.... if your attitude and understanding of the market matches your prognosis - then you can take big risks... if not, just indulge in small lots without any special nerves... but there's psychology .... I just see strong movements and immediately get a reflex to a position in the opposite direction...