EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 160

and most importantly the market is good so there is no one)))) everyone is trimming the elks)

EкricGR:
And most importantly, the market is good so there's no one))))) everyone is trimming the elks)

I'm laughing))) it's definitely a small loss myself ... but at this rate, shorting properly is not desirable ...

The euro's rise is over.

Tantrik:
The euro's rise is over.
In relation to what has the rise ended?

Tantrik:
The euro's rise is over.

shorts since yesterday ? or before ? )))))))))

Vizard:

shorts since yesterday ? or before ? )))))))))
Since yesterday, EUR/USD.

Tantrik:
Since yesterday, the eur/$.

I figured it out...1.2910-20 no matter how much the euro wants ....

zy ...as I write 2910 is already marked...

Vizard:

hooray))) it's definitely in a small minus myself...but while at these speeds shorts at a normal rate - no desire...

The only bai i had today was in the eu and the pound, the franc went short overnight, it was a comet.... The franc did work out great... just a comet... But CADCHF I did not see it through... I've been shorting the euroland... I'm sorry, I'm still waiting.

I think we should think about shorts at 19:30-20:00 at this point...

EricGR:

the franc went short in the night and did very well! just a comet.... I dont know what to do and i dont know what to do so i dont know what to do so i dont know... i already tried shorting the euramax... alas, i'm still waiting

ah...good... I've got some small ones hanging around... I'll add some more...

well, it's about time and the bulls' goals are in line with....

Vizard:

ah... okay... I'll add some more...

I don't get it, you seem experienced. I may understand scalping on bounces, although I refuse scalping. But I do not understand the averaging in such situation, when there is such an evident irreversible trend.