Does the Grail exist? - page 96

IgorM >>:

такой вывод, я уже писал, только так - чем больше сделок, тем медленее депозит увеличивается, т.к. при большем количестве сделок, чаще ловишь на лосей

Conclusion - less is more :)))

IgorM >>:

Вы искренне ответили? или немного душой покривили? мои знакомые, да и в инете очень много рассказов, про то, что в последние годы прогнозируемость Форекса сильно упала, многие говорят, что раньше ради 50 пунктов и не возился бы, а сейчас за счастье
как прогноз, могу сейчас сказать от себя chf/jpy будет двигаться вниз около мин 40, т.е. меньше часа, а потом ХЗ :) - я теперь начал прогнозировать время а не направление по индюкам :)

What do I have to invent? Having moved my TA from the stock market, I have NOT noticed much difference in its use.

Then... I do not make forecasts as a matter of principle - amateurism or the lot of glamourous analysts from RBC or others... I did not invent it, that one should not guess (predict) the market, but follow it.

Svinozavr >>:

удел гламурных аналитиков с РБК или др..

+5 )))
These analysts are so hilarious

grell >>:
Я только утром с 8-30 до 9-00, расставлю ордеры с короткими стопами, и еду на работу. Вечером проверяю и так каждый будний день. Иногда сигналов нет, ничего не делаю.

When this text changes to something like "I only do it in the morning from 8-30 to 9-00, place orders with short stops, and go back to bed" or "...and go surfing on the beach", then it will sound authoritative.
Nothing personal, it applies to everyone.

Svinozavr >>:
Не мной придумано, что нужно не угадывать (прогнозировать) рынок, а следовать за ним.

Well, aren't they the same thing?

So I look at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120287/page2060 and wonder why, because another news item will change all their pictures and people will think "well, it's because of the news" and then two hours later the movement will start again :)

No offence taken. I don't see the point in life without an eight-hour workday. That's the way I was brought up:)

grell >>:
Само собой, без обид. Не вижу смысла в жизни без 8-часового рабочего дня. Так уж воспитан:)

"Labour makes a man out of an ape. Or vice versa." (c)

Andrei01 >>:

Ну дык а это не одно и то же?

No. A typical example: catching the bottom or following a trend. Oh, how some people caught that bottom on the stock market in 2008. Or the story with RAO.

Svinozavr >>:

... или следование тренду.

Isn't this forecasting in the hope that the trend will continue into the future?