Does the Grail exist? - page 93

Trut писал(а) >>

What Helen implied about the ancestral story is called slander.

Should I go down now or wait? :)) You're a connoisseur, aren't you? :)) You can stand or fall... :))

At least define for yourselves the difference between snitches/snitches/informants/other seksotniks.

grell писал(а) >>
At least define for yourself the difference between snitches/snitches/informants/other seksotniks.

Snitches were, are and will be. In "developed democracies" the institution of whistleblowing is super-developed.

Helen >>:

Мне сейчас падать или обождать? :)) А вы знаток, однако... :)) Хоть стой, хоть падай... :))

I beg your pardon, everyone makes mistakes. I'm capable of making mistakes too. It's just that from a certain angle, I thought I had met an intelligent woman. Once again, I sincerely apologise.

PapaYozh >>:

Доносчики были, есть и будут. В странах "развитой демократии" институт доноса супер-развит.

That's right. They are more alive than ever... However, it is not the institution of denunciation that is developed in "developed democracies". It has a slightly different name. Whistleblowing to the authorities. Right? But if I saw, let's say, a disturbance (let's say, five people are beating one), I would go to (call) a policeman who is on my payroll and ask him to set the order, what am I? A snitch? Hardly. I demanded that my employee perform a job that I paid for. So I am an ordinary citizen who is responsible for his country and for the well-being of his children, without thugs and other scum.
So, sorry - nuance.

grell >>:
Вы хотя бы для себя определитесь в чем разница между стукачами/доносчиками/информаторами/и прочими сексотами.

Grell, forget it, you can't explain anything to her. The choice is great, tired of figuring it out herself, so maybe it's better to "slave trade", and even in what field - amateurs in short. I'll be free, I'll prepare some screenshots and send them to you.

Helen >>:

Это верно. Они живее всех живых... Однако в "странах развитой демократии" развит не институт доноса. Это несколько по другому называется. Доносят властям. Верно? А если я, увидев, скажем так, непорядок (допустим, пятеро бьют одного), пошла к (позвонила) полицейскому, которому я плачу зарплату, и потребовала порядок навести, то кто я? Доносчица? Вряд ли. Я потребовала от своего работника выполнить оплачиваемую мною работу. Т.е. - обыкновенный гражданин, отвечающий за свою страну и за нормальную жизнь детей, без бандитов и прочей нечисти.
Так что, извиняюсь - нюанс.

There's even a thread on the forum for "non-babies"...

;)

Helen >>:

Это верно. Они живее всех живых... Однако в "странах развитой демократии" развит не институт доноса. Это несколько по другому называется. Доносят властям. Верно? А если я, увидев, скажем так, непорядок (допустим, пятеро бьют одного), пошла к (позвонила) полицейскому, которому я плачу зарплату, и потребовала порядок навести, то кто я? Доносчица? Вряд ли. Я потребовала от своего работника выполнить оплачиваемую мною работу. Т.е. - обыкновенный гражданин, отвечающий за свою страну и за нормальную жизнь детей, без бандитов и прочей нечисти.
Так что, извиняюсь - нюанс.

Who would argue. However, the word snitch, it is of criminal origin, and covers anyone who informs, the police (yes in my country the police, not an armed mob called the police), endangers the actions of criminals.

I find the criminal vocabulary in general highly irritating. Although infected myself, I have to fight it.

Даже на форуме есть такая ветка - для "небайдужых"...

;)

What are you talking about?

Helen >>:

Это вы о чём?

About the cleanliness of the yard