Does the Grail exist? - page 103

Sorry, of course...

But it's easy to count on ten fingers. And I'm confused about pence and penny...

and inches for sure.

It took them 300 years and we're a second generation walking in the desert.

Have you sorted out the elbows and yards yet?
So "who has and who has not" is in question.

Trut писал(а) >>

Who would have given it to them if it was otherwise?

There's something about the goblet that I don't understand at all. Did they break it? Or did Helen leak it?

Something strange there:

1) tripling of Helen's deposit (was 5xxx, became 17000.01);
2) the disappearance of Helen;
3) appearance of Helen.

We should have monitored the results on an uninterested service, which raises questions about the reliability of the results.

PapaYozh >>:

Что-то странное там:

1) утроение депозита Helen (было 5xxx, стало 17000.01);
2) исчезновение Helen;
3) появление Helen.

Надо было на незаинтересованом сервисе мониториться, а так возникают вопросы по достоверности результатов.

I am the admin of that forum.
Include logic. Why would an interested service show a balance of about 5k and equity of about 3k at some point? To get excited? These figures were the result of my mistake. One of the trial scripts was used on Helen's separate terminal, which turned out to be under the same name as the general terminal. The readings were not monitored. The forum pointed out the error. The situation has been corrected.
Helen will be gone for a month or two. Maybe more. Monitoring her account is now meaningless. I deleted the account. There are still open positions and no management password to close the remaining positions.
Deleted account in monitoring restored the script. I'll figure it out and delete it finally.
I have registered myself, but I think I have done it for nothing. I will still be suspicious. Although there was talk about sharing passwords. At least in the finals. Otherwise how to determine the leader.
It wasn't just Elena who was challenged. There is someone to answer to. Registration has been extended until 1 May.

Iv... >>:

Елены не будет месяц, два. Возможно больше. Мониторинг её счёта теперь лишён смысла. Счёт удалил.

Fucking hell. I think the whole cup has been rendered meaningless by now.

Oh, those women...

PapaYozh >>:

А с локтями и аршинами Вы уже разобрались?
Так что "кому уже, а кому еще" - под вопросом.

I don't use these measures. :(

Sometimes with bucketfuls...

Do you?

I don't use these measures. :(

Sometimes with bucketfuls...

Do you?

I switched to SI a long time ago, too.

OAE писал(а) >>

I am surprised to hear you say that. If they didn't exist, there would be no stable earning traders. And the only thing that separates them from the rest

is discipline. Who does not believe in it, he is wasting his time (or at least, losing) in this field - it is better to do something else...

something else...

Because it is the truth. The truth is always surprising and often unpleasant.
Have you seen the results of the championships?
No robot has ever had a discipline problem. And the result is the same.

I'm waiting for a profitable system from you.

paukas >>: Вы результаты чемпионатов смотрели?

Проблемы с дисциплиной ни у одного робота не было. А результат- тот же.

But most of the robots had problems with the MM. The reason is still the same: the prize goes to whoever raked in the most. This is primitive. We need clear criteria for evaluating the quality of the strategy, so that the best ones are really at the top, or at least close to them. Or make several categories, spreading the prizes over them. Categories such as: "maximum profitable", "minimum drawdown", "balanced", etc. One Expert Advisor can appear in several categories, as with Oscar.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

But most of the robots had problems with the MM. The reason is still the same: the prize goes to whoever raked in the most. This is primitive. We need clear criteria for evaluating the quality of the strategy, so that the best ones, or at least those close to them, are at the top. Or make several categories, spreading the prizes over them. Categories such as: "maximum profitable", "minimum drawdown", "balanced", etc. One Expert Advisor can appear in several categories like the Oscar's one.

That's right, but that's not what I mean.

Discipline is just an excuse in the absence of a profitable strategy. There is no problem with "discipline" if you have one.

Can robots have discipline? :))

The goal of any strategy is to maximize equity within a certain period of time, and the drawdown and everything else is irrelevant. It's obvious.