Does the Grail exist? - page 43

lectos >>:

О чем спор! Нет никакого грааля.. Грааль - это как эталлон. В форексе, грааль - это покзания индикатора zigzag, на данных за прошлый период временного масштаба... Где можно ясно увидеть картину, где бы нужно было покупать, а где продавать, причем совсем безубыточно.. А предугадать рынок вперед невозможно, т.к.. он ведет себя непредсказуемо.
Так что вопрос о граале, как таковом, думаю пора уже закрывать...

The "grail" is a combination of knowledge, experience, intuition, luck, etc., which together allow you to trade profitably.

lectos >>:

О чем спор! Нет никакого грааля.. Грааль - это как эталлон. В форексе, грааль - это покзания индикатора zigzag, на данных за прошлый период временного масштаба... Где можно ясно увидеть картину, где бы нужно было покупать, а где продавать, причем совсем безубыточно.. А предугадать рынок вперед невозможно, т.к.. он ведет себя непредсказуемо.
Так что вопрос о граале, как таковом, думаю пора уже закрывать...

Yes, Rinat!

And the forum too...

;)

leman писал(а) >>

That's what I'm talking about, the "grail" is a combination of knowledge, experience, intuition, luck, etc., which together allow you to trade profitably.

It's not called a grail, it's called professionalism...

lectos >>:

Это называется не грааль, а профессионализм..

And let's call very good professionalism a grail:)))

I think the starter is using information about daily price fluctuations for pairs, i.e. this is how he gets his target level

lectos >>:

Это называется не грааль, а профессионализм..

It's what anyone likes to call it. It's just that in those days the Celts didn't have a word for professionalism.

да, Ринат!

И форум тоже...

;)

They forgot to put the copyright! // This is Reshetov. Also found the grail for a couple of hours - there was a time...

Igor, do you trade several pairs simultaneously on the vector?

Svinozavr >>:

Копирайт забыли поставить! // Это - Решетов. Тоже на пару часов грааль нашел - было дело...

The culprit... Sclisol.

Tantrik >>:
Игорь вы по вектору торгуете несколько пар одновременно?

As i already wrote, i am trying all the strategies i think i need to try out on my demo account, i have been reading this forum for 3 months now and i came to the conclusion that the current price is a random value, so i think i should just trade in the direction of the current trend for a few days
I think it is necessary to choose several pairs that behave quite confidently in terms of direction, for example eur/gbp, I think that the entry point depends on the specific session, so just looking for a starttegy, but the main criterion is not getting 10000000000000.... but rather a limitation of losses :) i also see a maximum 50 pips per order as a goal