Does the Grail exist? - page 16

goldtrader писал(а) >>

I won't either. Just a photo as a memento :)))
But nonetheless, interesting to know the opinion of the topicstarter.

Um... well, search rules. :)) The topic has been covered to the bone. Who doesn't want to, doesn't get it. :)

SProgrammer >>:

Ну да. Специально для тебя. :) Чтобы ты никогда не начал торговать. Прикинь какой заговор против тебя, мировой. :))

any thoughts on the subject?

Mathemat писал(а) >>

That's understandable, you haven't revealed anything new to me. And how would you assess the risk in a 2-lot trade on eurgbp without a stop on a depo of 2500? The deal held for over 3 days by the way.

There you go - so tell/explain to your friends.
** How would I rate :))))) >> well... dope. But not everyone is ever wrong, it's always hard at first.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

That's understandable, you haven't revealed anything new to me. And how would you assess the risk in a 2-lot trade on eurgbp without a stop on a depo of 2500? The deal held for over 3 days by the way.

And all this time the trader was sitting in front of the monitor, not allowing himself to sleep or eat or go to the toilet in readiness to cover the market? :)))
Or did he sleep, eat and walk, but was 100% sure in the correctness of his open position?
Alexei, that's not an answer to you, it's a thought development.

>>any thoughts on the subject?

I told you - I won't discuss it personally.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

And all that time the trader was sitting in front of the monitor, not allowing himself to sleep or eat or go to the toilet :)))
Or did he sleep, eat and go to the toilet, but he was 100 percent sure?
Alexei, it's not an answer for you, it's a thought development.

I don't believe you're trading. Are you?

Короче, если убрать разбавление и сделать лоты соответствующими депозиту, я, пожалуй, готов буду признать, что входы автора вполне и даже очень неплохи. Но все же не хватает статистики.

Bend... All traders make mistakes, without any exceptions. Therefore, personally, I am always interested, from a professional point of view, how a trader deals with difficult situations. For example, the drawdown occurred as a result of an incorrect analysis of the current situation. Just the "work" on the cadciphe is indicative. In an extreme (conditional) situation wrong decisions have been made. If trades on two pairs will occur in the same situation? If the author is confident in his "100%" decision, but the market believes otherwise? At 5.0 lot? When the entries "turn out" to be correct, everyone copes well.
I wish the author of this top good luck. There are fears that it will only help if the trader is "100%" sure.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

I don't believe you are trading. >> is that right?

I play the saxophone in the pub.
>> there was a post about the israeli forum here :)))

SProgrammer >>:

Я же сказал - я лично обсуждать не буду.

the conclusion is obvious. It's a load of bollocks.

No knowledge of the question?

A couple of formulas would have been sketched out... ;)

goldtrader писал(а) >>

I play the saxophone in the joint.

I don't believe it - because to say what you said cannot be said by a man who trades. And that shows some abstraction from trading. Everybody makes mistakes.