Does the Grail exist? - page 12

Mischek >>:

Я буду учиться полит корректности и вместо слова гомосек буду писать аналоамериканей

Americans would just call you donk. How about a bet? I'll make 2000% a month, reopen the account. Or we can start trading together and who will have a better result for the month. And what we'll bet on, the public will decide.

Mischek писал(а) >>

I will learn to be politically correct and instead of the word homosexual I will write analo-American

Mischek - in Humour - temporarily.....

FantasYGold >>:

Американцы тебя назвали бы просто donk. Давай на спор? Я сделаю 2000% в месяц, открою счет заново. Или можем начать торговлю вместе и у кого будет лучше результат за месяц. А на что будем спорить, придумает публика.

Would it be possible to articulate why I need it

Fantasy, don't be a pissing contest, what's the point. One thousand, two thousand percent a month... What's the big deal? You make a "modest" 40%/month - but in a way that you won't be criticized and won't find your gross mistakes like dilution. Your stats for the month are already enough to get a rough idea of the system.
Your entries are generally quite good and some are even great. Perhaps, if you traded conservatively and didn't try to win on certain pairs, you'd have a grail. You're still at a solid advantage in the open, by the way.
Goddamn it, profitability percentages are not the main thing in trading. It's about balancing those percentages with the risks.

Mischek писал(а) >>

And if you could just articulate why I need it

Bears, sign up, even under a different nickname. It'll be a sport - it'll be fun and everyone will cheer.
** There is no better motivation for learning than sports like this. It's been proven a long time ago by Maslov that money is no motivation. Get in.

Vinin >>:

Это не значит что я питаю симпатию к XProgrammer'у, но он правильно говорит

Extremely rare, unfortunately...

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Fantasy, don't be a pissing contest, what's the point. One thousand, two thousand percent a month... What's the big deal? You make a "modest" 40%/month - but in a way that doesn't get picked on and find your gross mistakes like dilution.
Your entries are generally quite good and some are even great. Perhaps, if you traded conservatively and didn't try to win back on certain pairs, you'd have the grail. You're still at a solid advantage in the open, by the way.
Goddamn it, profitability percentages are not the main thing in trading. It's about balancing those percentages with the risks.

What kind of risk?

Very rarely, unfortunately...

You never do. Boo-ha-ha. (С) .... :))

SProgrammer >>:

Мишек впишись, можно даже под другим ником. Это спорт будет - будет приколько и все будут болеть.
** Нет никакой лучшей мотивации для обучения чем подобные спорты. Доказанно давно уже тем же Масловым что деньги не мотивация. Впишись.

Shall we play for your flat?

Mischek писал(а) >>

Would you mind telling me why I want to do this?

Do you have any trouble articulating why you want what you are doing in this thread?