Does the Grail exist? - page 22

OK. I will open a demo account with Alpari on Monday, I will not give the investment password, but at the end of each day I will post a report for the day.
Deposit / $1000
Target/2000$
Leverage/1:1000
Especially for you, I will trade all pairs one by one.

FantasYGold писал(а) >>
Ok. I will open a demo account with Alpari on Monday, I will not give the investment password, but at the end of each day I will post a report for the day.
Deposit / $1000
target/2000$

Lock your account and you will not have to post reports

FantasYGold, it is advisable to continue working on this. Can we do that? If I have to open a new one, it should be real. At least a cent.

Don't trade them all one at a time, Fantasy. Trade on the pairs you are comfortable with, but competently, without greed.
Aim for 40% is quite enough. But take the whole month off. Never stop trading when you reach 40%.
The leverage... is a bit high, I've never heard of it at Alpari.
In fact, their confrontation with you is a little risky.
P.S. But it is true - do as Helen suggested, continue on this. The initial figure will be remembered.

FantasYGold,
What purpose do you have in proving anything to anyone? Isn't it enough to prove only to yourself? For me it is enough. And, for you? So the goal is not just money? Then what?

FantasYGold писал(а) >>
Ok. I will open a demo account with Alpari on Monday, I will not give the investment password, but at the end of each day I will post a report for the day.
Deposit / $1000
target/2000$

I asked you a question above, you may not have noticed - how long are you willing to do 2000% a month? How many months in a row without losing money?

SProgrammer >>:

Хм... Вы считаете что автор темы не умеет торговать ?

and he's not the only one

FantasYGold >>:
Хорошо. В понедельник открою демо счет в альпари, инвест пароль давать не буду, но в конце каждого дня буду выкладывать отчет за день.
Deposit / 1000 $
Цель/2000$
Плечо/1:1000
Специально для вас, буду торговать всеми парами по очереди.

Yeah. And I'm gonna start exercising on Monday...
Can anyone else take this seriously...?

I'm thinking of giving the starter a $10 microreal to manage. I'll post the passport and login like I did last time. That's where everything will be clear in N time and arguments will stop.

Richie >>:

FantasYGold,
с какой целью вы кому-то что-то хотите доказать? Разве не достаточно доказать только себе? Для меня - достаточно. А, для вас? Значит, цель - это не только деньги? Тогда, что?

when there is no money, you need proof of ability; when there is money, proof is bought as needed