Does the Grail exist? - page 21

Helen писал(а) >>

Sorry to intrude... 62 deals in 10-11 working days is good? Profit 70%. Only this account has been monitored so far. It was in four and a half months with three hundred, I think, trades and also without losses (but it is already - on the word).

Helen, it is little 62. What about that report now where with three hundred? Unless, of course, it was over-sitting before the MC.

LeoV писал(а) >>

You mean you make $1000 and then you lose, instead of making 10% from 10k? ..... Miracles, though.....)))

First of all, why do I lose up to 10%? And second of all, why lose at all? You're wrong there. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >> First of all, why do I lose to 10%? And secondly, why do we lose at all? That's where you're wrong. :)

Oh, fuck. Blind man to deaf man ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Scribe. Conversation of the Blind with the Deaf ))))

You're not reading as well as usual. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >> you're not reading it as usual. :)

Sorry, I can't read between the lines and letters....))) Not underground ))))

Avals писал(а) >>

Helen, little 62. What about that report now where with three hundred? Unless, of course, it was a sit-in before the MC.

Everything's fine. Funds have been withdrawn. There were overdrafts, but on business. New account with 62 trades already on one of the investors.

Leo, well I answered your question, the conversation is all about that. :) 1000% is better.
Can you do 500% a month? I'm not. :))
** I count everything in points. What percentages. It's getting ridiculous. :)) It's not you Leo, just deja vu.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> 1000% better.

I see.

Helen писал(а) >>

Everything is in order. Funds have been withdrawn. There were overdrafts, but on business. New account with 62 trades already on one of the investors.

Could be. We need to look at the change in equity. Then it will be clearer if the oversubscription was justified... Although only the author is able to make sense of it, if he is honest with himself and has enough experience.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Yes, yes, that's exactly what I meant. On cadchf the author has shown that he is willing to risk more than is reasonable, in fact making a generally quite good analytical part of the system dependent on unreasonable risk management.

Winners are not judged. And losers get beaten to the punch.

The risk is a different matter. The author's error in being 100% sure and publicly announcing it, and the forum checking those percentages. Maybe he meant total plus on the trade! not on each trade - typo by the author. Now silent....