Does the Grail exist? - page 10

Now I've seen your little CADCHF figures. :) It looks like some nonsense to me - IMHO.... It's not professional at all, I can tell right away. No offense.
And everything was obvious then, as far as I remember - there was nothing to guess. ))

*** As for my outrage - that's easy, stop shutting your mouth - if the man wants to talk let him talk. Or maybe I should start picking on every Brad here, too. That way everyone here will get hurt. In a word, do not judge, and you will not be judged. First learn how to make money and then pass judgment.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

*** As for my indignation - so everyone just stop shutting their mouths - if the man wants to talk let him talk. Or should I start picking on every Brad here too? Everyone will get hurt here. In a word, do not judge, and you will not be judged. First learn how to earn money and then pass judgement.

Frankly speaking, I agree with the previous speaker. There has been too much scepticism lately.
If you have something to say, let him say it, if not, let him keep quiet. I do that myself most of the time.

Or maybe I looked in the wrong place. In a word - no hard feelings.

FantasYGold >>:
да, на этой неделе по cadchf / я закрою с очень маленьким убытком самую первую сделку а остальные будут прибыльны. В итоге я все-ровно буду в огромном плюсе. Хотя сделка ужасна, но свое возьму.

Let us remember that promise. We'll wait for the result you predicted.

You haven't answered my question:

Diluting, master?

That's just it, the author isn't going to say anything. His topic does not carry any information, except for the near-digital exclamation - the grail exists, I found it!

And he is happy to listen to anyone who will shut him up - but he is silent!))

Such topics are tantamount to flooding and only litter the forum.
Did the author want something to discuss, suggest, suggest, advise?
If you manage to make money - you're welcome! I am sure many people here do. I know so myself.
Can you give me at least one thing that is informative in this thread?
Apart from a quick debunking of another grab bag - nothing, thanks to forum users for the effort.

denis_orlov писал(а) >>
That's the thing, the author isn't going to say anything. His topic does not carry any information, except a near-diligent exclamation - the grail exists, I found it!

And he is happy to listen to anyone who will shut him up - but he is silent!)

Such topics are tantamount to flooding and only litter the forum.
Did the author want something to discuss, suggest, suggest, advise?
If you manage to make money - you're welcome! I am sure many people here do. I know so myself.
Can you give me at least one thing that is informative in this thread?
Aside from a quick debunking of another gray deal - nothing, thanks to forum users for the effort.

When working in the market one must understand that no one knows the truth in the first instance - only time can evaluate the value of a topic. That is why Vinin is right - if you have nothing to say apart from flubber just pass by. Attempts to speak from the position of censors or moderators are inappropriate. The marketplace of thought will put everything in its place.

SProgrammer >>:

Работая на рынке надо понимать, что истинны в первой инстанции незнает никто - оценить ценность той или иной темы может только время. Поэтому Винин прав - нечего сказать кроме флуда просто проходи мимо. Попытки выстпупать с позиции цензоров или модераторов не уместны. Рынок мыслей все расставит по своим местам.

That's right you say. Why only me and not the author of the topic? He has nothing to say either. The whole topic is the original flub.
Profits to all.

An attempt at self-assertion on the part of the author, which may not be unreasonable, but is of little benefit to others. There are very few trades to discuss statistics. Especially given the overhangs of the losses.

denis_orlov >>:

Верно говорите. Почему только мне, а не автору темы? Ему тоже нечего сказать. Вся тема - изначальный флуд.
Всем профитов.

There was a proposal and the rules of its implementation, that is, motivation to create something. In the 2nd post immediately ran Mishek called, called a clown, sucked out of somewhere 90% authoritatively stated the condition nivilivanii such a prediction, without even realizing that everything changes every trade, and well, let's do it.

Z.U.: If a man living abroad, had never been on Russian-language forums, I think he got mad at such a trick and annulled his offer, and then you see even started to communicate :). In general, English-language forums do not remember this, once had a conflict with a group with TRO, and then, so to speak, because of copyright, that is on the case.

probeGal >>:

Там было заявлено предложение и регламент его реализации, ну то бишь мотивацию какую то создать. Во 2 посте сразу прибежал Mishek обозвал, обозвал клоуном, высосал откуда то 90% авторитетно заявив условие нивилирования такого прогноза, даже не понимая что всё меняется каждый трейд, ну и пошло поехало.

З.Ы.: если человек, живя за границей, не бывал на русскоязычных форумах, он думается ах...л от такого приёма и анулировал своё предложение, а потом видите даже общаться начал :). На англоязычных вообще такого не припомню, один раз был конфликт у одной группы с TRO, да и то, можно так сказать из-за авторского права, то бишь по делу.

Of course it's my fault.
Blame the fact that in the spring some have a metabolic disorder, resulting in them declaring themselves directors of forex, creators of Loewin, winners of terravers and parents of grails.
Matemat is a politically correct person and is not lazy to even paste the pictures, silent about the prospects, which he cannot help noticing, while I am lazy and not correct.
But most funny are "followers" of the great gurus.
They are willing to do nothing for years, but to wait for the next great forex director to come on the forum and give everyone who is thirsty a grail.