Does the Grail exist? - page 199

IgorM:

ZS: I'm getting tired of dealing with schoolchildren or adults who blame everyone but themselves

it's okay. It's only hard for the first 200 years. Then you get used to it like everyone else.

sllawa3:
i am not complaining about my success in trading... But i think the CD trading system should be transparent and visible to everyone, not based on CD's propaganda slogans and total secrecy of mechanics from their customers...

on which palm? Do you hope to see Level3 of the price tumblr on the stock exchange? the level where customer stop orders are stored? and what are the slogans? - buy when it goes up and sell when it goes down?

nothing to argue with you - you do not try to understand the problem, you just say that everything is bad and does not suit you, successes

FAGOTT:

Thank you for supporting me about standard contracts. Now for those in the tank - if a person trades futures or options. He has a bank account which is much larger than £62,000 because he does not operate one contract and also has to have a minimum reserve capital in his account to provide leverage, then this is not a normal or ordinary person.

So you completely deny that it is possible to trade through a broker?

Alligator:

So you completely deny that trading through a broker is possible?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did I say that? !!!!

Oh, and here's a follow-up: http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/1103290/post21084577/

Why has no one yet found the method of forecasting the price movement, since there are a lot of participants and all the participants do not just put orders into the market, they probably want to earn money on you? :)))))))))))))))

about the grail i was trying to find out!!!!!

IgorM:

what palm? Do you hope to see the level3 of the stock exchange? the level where stop orders of clients are kept? and what slogans? - buy when it goes up and sell when it goes down?

It is pointless to argue with you - you yourself do not try to understand the problem, you only say that everything is bad and does not suit you, successes

an elementary thing : just call the owner of this forum methaquot ... see who the creator of this office is ... - alpari ... (more precisely one founder) and ask yourself questions - whose interests he piously observes? i think the ban is sure ... unless you add a link to where the server features metatrader settings ... (to guarantee the ban)

FAGOTT:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did I say that? !!!!

Then who or what prevents you from working through a broker like a normal average person, earning a comfortable living?

FAGOTT:

To cut to the chase, there is no grail.

much less the concept of "trend".

All TA fans need to do something about the key definitions of TA

FAGOTT:

about the grail i was trying to find out!!!!!

If you say there is nothing, you will have nothing. :)))

And if you think and check, you will find the grail.

the technical analysis is so simple that it is enough to master one formation for stable earnings,

even if it yields 50% of profitable trades, i am amazed that you can not understand it