Does the Grail exist? - page 210

sever30:

accidentally saved the top starter's forecast:

the vertical line was... I don't remember anymore, it seems to be the date of the forecast.

how did he predict with such accuracy? the answer to the topic's question, i rather don't have it than have it.

Yeah. He's from the future. Recently I saw a video on the Internet about a time machine, about a guy in the 40s of the last century glamorously dressed for today, there was also a girl telling about the guy, as the announcer said, that - something like in a short period of time (probably about a month) on risky speculative deals in America he increased his... under 1,000 bucks to several million... on aggressive risk-taking... After which the intelligence services became interested in him, but supposedly he was already out of reach.... not found... :-)))

Roman.:

Yeah. He's from the future. Recently I saw a video on the Internet about a time machine, about a guy in the 40s of the last century glamorously dressed for today, there was also a girl telling about the guy, as the announcer said, that - something like in a short period of time (probably about a month) on risky speculative deals in America he increased his... under 1,000 bucks to several million... on aggressive risk-taking... After which the intelligence services became interested in him, but supposedly he was already out of reach.... not found... :-)))
Judging by the date of his last appearance on the forum, he's from the past...

Roman.:

on aggressive risky operations... After which the intelligence services became interested in him, but supposedly he was already out of reach... not found... :-)))

so it's worse than I thought... In the future, when they invent a time machine, money will play no small role.

sergeev:

...in the future, when a time machine is invented, money will play no small part.
You know, and I'll remind others. You don't have to be an alien from the distant future. A time machine can be set up for one second...

granit77:
You know, and I'll remind others. You don't have to be an alien from the distant future. The time machine can be set to 1 second...
Forward. Backwards, my ass.

sergeev:

So it's worse than I thought... In the future, when they invent a time machine, money will play a major role.

Found it. Second clip from the top here at 8:41. - Andrew Carlsen - 350 million plus and no questions asked. :-)))

Roman.:

Found it. Second clip from the top here - 8min.41sec. - Andrew Carlsen - 350lb plus and no questions asked. :-)))

as they say Carlsen flew away, but promised to come back.

sergeev:

as they say Carlsen flew away, but promised to come back.

:-)))

sever30:

accidentally saved the top starter's forecast:

the vertical line was... I don't remember anymore, it seems to be the date of the forecast, the horizontal ones are "then" too.

how did he forecast with such accuracy? the answer to the topic's question, i rather don't have one.

I have been looking for him for half a year and cannot find him. I looked through his trading history on the forum and his forecasts, impressive... I never thought it was possible to forecast the market so accurately.

Since this is the topic of grails.

After many years of searching (since autumn 2002), I seem to have found what I was looking for.

The answers to the questions that have arisen are.

1. more than half of the information for creating it is on this forum.

2. Not for sale, not for gift.

ZS. As will be a real profit (and it will be!) Will thank those who have pushed these thoughts. While their names will not mention.

Files:
hzwgxb.zip  80 kb