Does the Grail exist? - page 181

That was an exaggerated example, of course. But not all successful traders trade with targets as low as 100 pips, right?

Regarding the exaggerated example, I agree. It's just that such examples are often speculated upon.

And as for up to 100 pips, I think the success lies in determining how many pips to take in a particular case.

sever29 >>:
Время настало?
It's been a long time coming. Pardon me, I've been dealing with bees all day. Got stung from head to toe.

Mathemat >>:

Basement of the report - with positions opened at the beginning of the year - is impressive.

It seems that the person is actually a medium-term player, playing on weekly TF, and current games with short-term positions are just for fun, so as not to be bored

P.S. The first idea, when you look at the top of the report with intraday - yep, very risky

However, the basement puts everything in place.

I would go to him as an apprentice. On the other hand, the signals in the system I'm testing are very similar to his signals: enter the eu short in mid-December and hold until now. If we went down the TF to the days, it would be different.

Medium term is about stability.

The account is almost 5 years old. In this time there were several unsuccessful attempts to follow the trend ending with stop-out due to the lack of stops and violations (imho) of MM.

Four and a half years of losing real money!!! What for? For the sake of riding the trend for once. In the end, it turned out great! Bravo. But at what cost. But it might not have worked. I asked for a reason to assess it from the point of view of a professional trader who has a family to feed.

What I liked for the last six months: competent entering (finally I was lucky, although my luck was expensive and cannot be called lucky at all), bold placements of profitable positions in the trend direction on a breakdown after a pullback. I myself with all my inclination for position trading, have been burned several times on such placements, and realizing their usefulness, I am afraid to use them.

Didn't like: the crazy lot, the lack of stops, which ultimately reduces a possibly profitable TS to gambling. In fact, it's not earning, it's gambling. Although the winners are not judged. :)

goldtrader >>:

Что понравилось за последнее полугодие: грамотный вход (наконец-то повезло хотя это везение и досталось дорого и везением назвать можно с большой натяжкой), смелые доливки к прибыльным позам по тренду на пробоях после откатов. Сам при всей склонности к позиционной торговле, обжёгся несколько раз на подобных доливках и понимая их полезность, боюсь использовать.

Не понравилось: сумасшедший лот, отсутствие стопов что в конечном счёте сводит возможно прибыльную ТС к гэмблингу. Фактически это не зарабатывание, а игра. Хотя победителей не судят. :)
Yes, with all the grandeur of the result looks like gambling: it was not without a considerable share of luck (not all pairs are as successful as for pound and especially euro). After 4.5 years of losing losses the man seems to have met an experienced medium-term gambler who showed him the difference between a young bull and an old, wise pro in his business from a well-known joke ("now we will slowly come down the mountain and systematically cover the whole herd").

Does the Grail really exist or not? )))))

Shniperson писал(а) >>
So does the Grail really exist or not? )))))

I'd like to believe it does! >> Really?

api писал(а) >>

I want to believe it! >> Really?

>> not to believe, but to know.

You want to know, but you have to believe.

api >>:

Знать хочется, а прийдется верить.

Well, do it - study/understand what you see on the charts, I found my understanding of the trend in the price movement impulse, which can be hidden behind a correction, FantasYGold found it in understanding the market in general, because he has vast experience, a couple of pages ago someone's report with a good entry many months ago is an example of luck or understanding that price will go like this

look for 'your loophole' and use what you find

SZS: Good luck, everyone

formalised my vision of the grail from forex in the form of a bot,

TS uses 26 pairs. So far I've made it simple, buy signal - buy, sell signal - sell...

I don't use any additional instruments to increase my profit (reduce loss). I have not optimized it. I will see the result in a month.

If the idea is correct, there will be profit anyway.

The experience suggests that there will be a failure, but we will wait for a miracle ;))))))))

Who cares:

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=20449&lang=ru

alpari demo

dgvy0ay