Does the Grail exist? - page 134

IgorM писал(а) >>

Well firstly, I do not even know how :) since I'm on MT4 for the 2nd week (or so the 3rd month on Marketplace :) )
For the second time I got 100% of pips, but because I check my program, which computes for me "like a correlation", entry points are unsuccessful, and the goals in my program converge, but because I look at several currencies, sometimes I have to close the order. :)))) and what is interesting is that I lose lots of money only because of bad entries :)) - can not keep up
ZS: there is definitely a pipsqueak grail !!!!! :))))) - This grail is not connected to concrete pairs, it is connected only to the movement - if it is moving you have to use pips, the main thing is to enter in time :)))))

And about the vector I wrote you how?

IgorM >>:

ну во первых я даже не знаю как, :) т.к. на МТ4 2-ю неделю (а так 3-й месяц на Маркетиве :) )
ну во вторых пипсовка идет на все 100%, но ввиду того, что пока проверяю свою программу, которая мне "типа корреляцию" высчитывает, входы на писовку неудачные, а цели по моей программе сходятся, но ввиду того, что смотрю сразу на несколько валют, то иногда приходится и закрывать ордер, вообщем все пока в стадии изучения, что мол получилось, но главное, что РАБОТАЕТ!!!! :)) и что интересно, сливы получаются только из-за неудачных входов :) - неуспеваю
ЗЫ: пипсовочных Грааль точно есть!!!!! :))))) - Грааль вообще не привязан к конкретным парам, а привязан только к движению, что движется туды и пипсовать, главное вовремя войти :)))))

If you have such a situation, what for do you need MT4? You have to study mql5, and you will use MT5 for testing. If you have learned the language well and tested everything, the release will be ready.

It was promised on 1 June. So it will definitely be there by August.

1. The main thing is to get in on time.

2. The main thing is to get out in time.

3. The main thing is the MM.

4. The main thing is to withdraw your money from the brokerage company in time.

;)

MetaDriver >>:

В таком раскладе зачем тебе МТ4? Изучай сразу mql5, на MT5 и тестировать будешь. Пока язык толком изучишь и всё оттестируешь, как раз релиз будет готов.

Обещали 1 июня. Значит к августу уж точно будет.

1. Главное вовремя войти.

2. Главное вовремя выйти.

3. Главное ММ.

4. Главное вовремя забрать свои деньги из ДЦ.

1. know, and know immediately on several 3 pairs
2. the indicator is one pair, but it also moves when all pairs approach the same number - then a stop, or better yet a stop on T/P with a level of about 10 pips
3. still afraid to ask who the MM is
4. most importantly!!!!!
I don't have a problem with studying - I know Delphi, but I have no problem googling it :) - only do I need to learn if the TC will not work, today it works, and the next day :(

Tantrik well approximately so, only when the vector ends?

IgorM >>:
3. все боюсь спросить кто такой ММ
You're doing the right thing. Be afraid. They're gonna tear you apart. Me first!
:))
// MM - MoneyManagement - Money Management.

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

If you have such a situation, what for do you need MT4? You have to study mql5, and you will use MT5 for testing. If you have learned the language well and tested everything, the release will be ready.

It was promised on 1 June. So it will definitely be there by August.

1. The main thing is to get in on time.

2. The main thing is to get out in time.

3. The main thing is the MM.

4. The main thing is to withdraw your money from the brokerage company in time.

;)

I think the problem is one of explanation. Here, for example, are these four "Main ... "
You can do them and not make a profit. But you can get the balance of the account back in time.
I don't think we're talking about that. If there's one thing that matters, it's profit.

IgorM >>:
- только надо ли изучать если ТС окажется не рабочей, сегодня работает, а завра :(
Then go into teaching. Pedagogy is the engine of ...er...er...haven't thought of it yet.......well, the engine.

IgorM писал(а) >>

Tantrik well that's about it, only when will the vector run out?

I take it you're not looking at the currencies themselves, but at the gold coefficient?

MetaDriver >>:
Пральна делаешь. Бойся. Щаз порвут сразу. Я первый!
:))
// MM - MoneyManagement - Управление Капиталом.

Nothing clever here - if entry is correct, i.e. on a rising bar in buy, then 100 % profit, the capital is involved only practically, by the evening I started to understand what I see, all trades are correct, the only thing I can't remember, when pairs are reversed to dollar (USDCAD) an order should be put in reverse

Tantrik >>:

Я так понял ты не сами валюты смотришь, а к золоту коэффициент?

Exactly, but the coefficient is also average, and by this coefficient you can see the pairs that are correlated like this, and then the pairs, I have today NZD, CAD, GBP,AUD go together to the NZD coefficient - i.e. NZD as an indicator, and indeed they all move, but when they converge to the same figure (or nearly so), then you should wait, further with variations

IgorM писал(а) >>

Exactly, but the coefficient is average, and by this coefficient you can see the pairs that correlate in this way, and then the pairs, I have today NZD, CAD, GBP,AUD go together to NZD coefficient - i.e. NZD as an indicator, and however they all move, but when they converge to the same figure (or nearly so), then you should wait, further with variations

Good luck, good luck!