Does the Grail exist? - page 102

Trut писал(а) >>

.... But it's a way to build up a portfolio and keep it, so that you will have something when you're old. And all the stocks won't go to zero, although some of them might.

One such as GM will zero out and that will be enough.

Извините кунечно...

Им 300 лет понадобилось...

Will you learn how to steal gold from the gohran? :-))))

goldtrader >>:

Одна такая как GM обнулится и этого будет достаточно.

This is where MM can help.

Trut писал(а) >>

This is where MM can help.

If you know ahead of time which stock is going to be zeroed out and you take that into account and reduce its share in your portfolio by a factor of 100, then of course it helps.

Trut >>:

Страна, где из фортнокса могут 600 миллиардов золотом украсть, страна, которой 50 лет не хватило чтобы научиться считать до 10, (в смысле перейти на международную систему мер и весов), страна, которая на первом месте в мире по числу убийств на криминальной почве, страна которая на первом месте в мире по числу наркоманов ... Какая культура?
Я в том смысле, что и там люди разные. И теряют на бирже не меньше нашего. А то, что "А у них целые поколения прошли через это...", то, у них выбора не было. А так набрать портфель и держать, чтоб в старости хоть что-то было. Банк лопнет, пенсионный фонд тоже может. А все акции не обнулятся, хотя часть может. Но на похороны остатка хватит.

I don't mean that culture :)

All right, let's cut the demagoguery. He who is meant to understand will understand. I, mind you, am not arguing with you at all. I myself thought at one time: give me a system and I will move the earth. And when after four years of hard

And when, after 4 years of hard work on developing my own system, they actually started coming out one after the other and I could double my demo account in a month for any length of time, it didn't mean that at all,

that the same would happen in a real account... Or rather not even that... The real account for me is thousands of dollars. Of course I can do the same with a mini, but you can't live on it...

goldtrader >>:

Если Вы знаете наперёд какая акция обнулится и с учётом этого ею долю в портфеле снизите в 100 раз то конечно поможет.

The portfolio, as I see it, is the kind of thing that allows a fall in some charts to override a rise in others. It can only go to zero if the Great October Revolution helps. Or an abbreviation of it. After all, shares for old age are taken without leverage.

Trut >>:

Портфель, это - в моем понимании, такая штука, которая позволяет падение в одних графиках, перекрыть ростом других. В ноль он весь может уйти, только если Великая Октрябьская Революция поможет. Или абревиатура из нее. Ведь акции на старость без плеча берутся.

What if Sevastopol is leased to the Chinese from 2057? Also hedging?

А если Севастополь с 2057 года в аренду китайцам? тоже хеджирование?

Russia has a military alliance with China. So, they are already renting it. :-))))

Trut >>:

У России с Китаем военный союз. Так, что они уже его арендуют. :-))))

52 years of union. And Damansky Island is a drill...

:)

52-года союз. А о.даманский - учения...

:)

Who would have given it to them if it was otherwise?

There's something about the goblet that I don't understand at all. Did they break it? Or did Helen leak it?