Does the Grail exist? - page 161

Apparently when a whole company takes on the writing, it 's a grail.

It's not all grail. Only GFuture has more or less decent reports. And even then, judging by the last one, on the Euroyenne, it's more of a pipsizer.

Yeah... no matter what, the topicstarter is a smart man! He has amazed everyone with his craftsmanship, namely with his skill. I understand him very well, why he does not want to work for himself - rumours abound about touchy DCs :) .

FantasYGold

Have you ever wondered why brokerage companies make their own rules that you/us have to play by, I mean broken connection, stopped quotes, sometimes you cannot close an order urgently, ......
I already have some knowledge how to use some of the rules of DT to your advantage, I remember you said that you do not want to "shine" in some DT, well, if you combine the hack with fundamental analysis = "Molotov cocktail" :D

IgorM >>:
да..., что ни говори, топикстартер умный человек! Красиво, я бы сказал - с блеском!, всех удивил мастерством, именно, мастерством. Прекрасно его понимаю, почему он не хочет работать сам на себя - слухи разные ходят про обидчивых ДЦ :) .

FantasYGold

а Вы не задумывались над вопросом, почему ДЦ создают свои правила, по которым Вы/мы должны играть, ну я про обрывы связи, про остановку котировок, про невозможность иногда срочно закрыть ордер, про .....
у меня уже есть некая база знаний, как можно использовать некоторые правила ДЦ с пользой для себя, помнится Вы говорили, мол Вы не хотите "светиться" в некоторых ДЦ, ну в общем если скрестить хак с фундаментальным анализом = "коктейль Молотова" :D

Well, bring out the Molotov cocktail and let's see what it's made of.

ULAD >>:

Ну выкладывай "коктейль Молотова" посмотрим, с чем его едят.

If I put all my stuff on the forums, it would be of no use, I only put my thoughts that have not yet become valuable for me or it is recycled information from the Internet

As for the cocktail of missing quotes in the terminal - install a couple of different terminals from different brokerage companies, find where you can get quotes online and write your own program, why? - Because interesting candlesticks/moments are better to re-check than to catch losses or to close orders immediately.

the identification of the client through the IP and proxy access is trivial, they will figure it out in a couple of hours, but ......
I have already written a hundred times that I funded the fourth month of Marketing, I funded their free 5 bucks, I funded from two akks, well, in general, it's my personal experience and pisets! :)
I'm a pure IT technician by the way, with developed programming skills

IgorM >>:

если я буду все свои наработки выкладывать на форумы - толку ноль, я выкладываю только свои мысли, которые еще не обрели или ценности для меня или это переработанная инфа из инета

ну про коктейль в части отсутствующие котировки в терминале - установите пару разнотипных терминалов от разных ДЦ, найдите где можно получать котировки онлайн и напишите свою программу, зачем? - да затем, что интересные свечки/моменты лучше перепроверять, чем сразу бросаться ловить лосей или судорожно закрывать ордера

про идентификацию клиента через ИП и выход через прокси - банально, вычислят через пару часов, но .....

%))

ULAD >>:

%))

:) I'm still preparing my base to go out on the DCs, and to stop with the forwards for a long time :)

IgorM >>:
да..., что ни говори, топикстартер умный человек! Красиво, я бы сказал - с блеском!, всех удивил мастерством, именно, мастерством. Прекрасно его понимаю, почему он не хочет работать сам на себя - слухи разные ходят про обидчивых ДЦ :) .

FantasYGold

а Вы не задумывались над вопросом, почему ДЦ создают свои правила, по которым Вы/мы должны играть, ну я про обрывы связи, про остановку котировок, про невозможность иногда срочно закрыть ордер, про .....
у меня уже есть некая база знаний, как можно использовать некоторые правила ДЦ с пользой для себя, помнится Вы говорили, мол Вы не хотите "светиться" в некоторых ДЦ, ну в общем если скрестить хак с фундаментальным анализом = "коктейль Молотова" :D

So that you never have to think about it again, you should work through a civilised broker, with access to an honest interbank market. Yes, you pay a commission, as well as for trading, say, futures, but it quickly pays off, because in this case all those problems that are artificially created by dishonest (and sometimes seemingly decent) brokerage companies disappear by themselves... Only there are no microlots, because there is no way to get them to interbank. But for many people this stage has long since passed...

FantasYGold >>:
Я покажу НЕ РЕАЛЬНЫЙ результат тогда, когда кто-нибудь мне бросит вызов. А сейчас не надо ничего лишнего говорить.

There were words in the thread about the "REAL result". The "REAL result" is a drain, isn't it? What is the real result then?

yuripk >>:

Были в теме слова автора топика про "НЕ РЕАЛЬНЫЙ результат"."НЕ РЕАЛЬНЫЙ результат" получается слив? А реальный что тогда?

4 days, 3700% real, and you're weak?