Does the Grail exist? - page 14

goldtrader писал(а) >>

I'm not picking on you, I'm asking you a question, and I'm asking it accurately.
If you are not interested in it and it is not clear why stops exist and are placed, then just ignore it.
Trading is not arbitrage where stops should not be according to TS and any trader is at least theoretically aware of the possible consequences of their absence.

Understand stops is not right. :)) Stops cause losses. :)) Well this is another massive illusion. And it clearly plays into the hands of DC.
*** I will not discuss and convince anyone. :)

SProgrammer >>:

Что за группа? :))

A group of frustrated dumb people who periodically pop up in various threads on this forum after Mishek, once again confusing his sense of humor with sarcasm, has mocked someone. It is revealed by signs of posting pluses, smiley faces, giggles and similar bullshit :))). Spotted an observation of this group - afraid to appear in a branch euroflood, as can be planted by participants on the stake. Ghouls in general. Veteran definition of a ghoul from the wiki resulted as that, well, I have a parallel with what is happening :). It turns out there are not only here, going to the forum A ... were also found :)). But they have their leader there who likes to read the local figures who work there a lot - I'd like to drive a stake into his head in the form of the slogan "less work - more action" but I don't want to register :).

SProgrammer >>:
3) Лоты нужны не в соответсвии депо а в соответсвии риску.

Can you share more with the public? ;)

How do you rate it?

Это и есть требование к 100% точности.

Разумно ли его выставлять?

Why then did the author write that he believes in his signals 100%? Is that reasonable?

Mathemat >>:

А зачем тогда автор написал, что верит в свои сигналы на 100%? Это - разумно?

For me, no.

But the demand for non-dilution is also a hidden call to stay that way...

А можете еще поделится с общественностью? ;)

Как вы его оцениваете?

lot depends on the size of the stop, the shorter the stop, the more you can put in lot to reach the amount of risk for the trade

100 pips x 0.1 lot = $100
50 pips x 0.2 lot = $100

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Why then did the author write that he believes in his signals 100%? Is that a reasonable thing to do?

Well, maybe he believes in his signals. But it doesn't follow from that that he's zarbablizing (or whatever he's doing) ? :)
It turns out that the criticism is coming from the position of his model of behavior in the market - and he has his own. And his vision should probably be understood first? No?

Mischek писал(а) >>

Since about two years ago, gradually died out sane threads with exchange of adequate thoughts on strategies and requests to simply comment on the TS posted
The rest is usually done by themselves, someone was working together two or three people outside the forum.
Gradually 90% of writers have changed, among newcomers, the percentage of "spring hardened" and clinical freeloaders was many times higher than before
And the problem is not that someone who suddenly, for the first time, adjusting a mashka crossed with a parabolic gets a super result and posts the state on the forum with an understandable desire to boast, in a good sense of the word
The problem is that the forum attracts sane people like those listed above and real scammers like Niroba and others
How much precious time they take away from the newcomers can only be guessed.
But the number and aggressiveness of "followers" scares even more.
No one, no one, will ever give or show anything, but you can at least point to the nonsense, thereby saving time for someone

I see, good intentions again...

Then at least add links to those topics where you think there is no bullshit. Such tactics will save time for newbies even more!

Turka >>:

лот зависит от размера стопа, чем короче стоп, тем больше можно поставить лот чтобы выйти на сумму риска для сделки

"Read carefully"... ;)

I asked the lovely S.

And I think many will be interested to know his perspective.

Especially given the maxim about the stops.

probeGal писал(а) >>

A group of frustrated dumb people who periodically pop up in various threads on this forum after Mishek, once again confusing his sense of humor with sarcasm, has mocked someone. It is revealed by signs of posting pluses, smiley faces, giggles and similar bullshit :))). Spotted an observation of this group - afraid to appear in a branch euroflood, as can be planted by participants on the stake. Ghouls in general. Veteran definition of a ghoul from the wiki resulted as that, well, I have a parallel with what is happening :). It turns out there are not only here, going to the forum A ... were also found :)). But they have their leader who likes to read tamoshnyh local figures, working a lot - I would like to drive a stake in his head, in the form of the slogan "less work - more work" but I don't want to register :)

Oh, come on, it's not that simple.