Avalanche - page 85

What I'm talking about... you're running the show? Who gets to hang out here and who doesn't. Entry is free to all, and lexandros only brings constructive criticism from which the clever one benefits. Also... Far link to a couple of threes posts where you, it is you who express and propose a method of working on this avalanche. Your fiddling through the author's liquor doesn't work.

I'm not going to get off on it. Read the earlier pages, it's all there.

lexandros >>:

Насколько я понял первый буфер - красная линия, второй буфер - желтая. Однако, что то не выходит каменный цветок:) Может дадите хинтик, как Ваш индюк можно использовать в советнике. Искать объекты на чарте - уж больно коряво.... Не наш это путь.

You are right, the indicator reading for both the last bar and all the others is irrelevant. To understand what happened you have to go deep into the indicator. And look either at the synchronicity or the misalignment of the last yellow line movement relative to the last red line movement or their last crossing. When trying to insert the indicator into Expert Advisor it just hangs the tester almost by default with its calculations. Anyway, to use it you should not read the values in buffers, but analyze the graph of last changes of lines relative to each other. Then you will see where the trend is emerging, where the correction wave is, where the market reverses and where the local maximum or minimum has been reached. Apparently, some kind of deep restructuring is occurring on higher TFs and the indicator shows it. If we shift cyclically its TF from M1 to M15 and from D1 to MN1 the prediction accuracy for medium-term trades considerably increases but the effect will be visible only on a four-core processor and large RAM, unless the terminal is almost dead. )))

khorosh 02.04.2010 20:55

mig34 wrote:>>

nikat97 02.04.2010 20:43

JohnKatana and Mig39 for their labours will get an improved version of LAVINA with different settings. ATS.

not mig39 more precisely mig34

If JohnKatana gets it, everyone will get it, as he is a humanist and is used to putting everything in the public domain.

Everyone will benefit by making modifications and it all comes out in the end in profits for all without being greedy.

mig34 писал(а) >>
What I'm talking to you for... you're running the show? Who gets to hang out here and who doesn't. Entry is free to all and lexandros only brings constructive criticism from which the clever one benefits. Also... Far link to a couple of threes posts where you, it is you who express and propose a method of working on this avalanche. Your fiddling through the author's liquor doesn't work.

You don't have so many posts that you can't see what you're bringing to the table, but you're harassing others.

sever29 02.04.2010 21:05

mig34 wrote:>>
what I'm talking about... are you running the thread here? Who hangs out here and who doesn't. Entry is free to all, and lexandros only brings constructive criticism from which the clever one benefits. Also... Far link to a couple of threes posts where you, it is you who express and propose a method of working on this avalanche. Your fiddling through the author's liquor doesn't work.

You don't have so many posts that you can't see what you are bringing to the table and you are harassing others.

Why so many posts, just look at the facts.

mig34 писал(а) >>

sever29 02.04.2010 21:05

mig34 wrote >>
what I'm talking about... are you running the thread here? Who hangs out here and who doesn't. Entry is free to all, and lexandros only brings constructive criticism from which the clever one benefits. Also... Far link to a couple of threes posts where you, it is you who express and propose a method of working on this avalanche. Your fiddling through the author's liquor doesn't work.

You don't have so many posts that you can't see what you are bringing to the table and you are harassing others.

Not a bummer, all your messages have read....I am responsible for my words, on the topic you have not said anything sensible, nothing concrete, did not offer your vision of work, nothing ... zero. You only whisper through your private message and suck like a mosquito from here. Once again... don't go around telling other people off.

Well, the entrance is clear, but the exit rules on Avalanche?

mig34 wrote >>
what I'm talking about... you're running the show here? Who hangs out here and who doesn't. Entry is free to all, and lexandros only brings constructive criticism from which the clever one benefits. Also... Far link to a couple of threes posts where you, it is you who express and propose a method of working on this avalanche. Your fiddling through the author's liquor doesn't work.

Not a bummer, all your messages have read....I am responsible for my words, on the topic you have not said anything sensible, nothing concrete, did not offer your vision of work, nothing ... zero. You only whisper through your private message and suck like a mosquito from here. Once again... don't go around harassing other people.

You're the mosquito. 100 percent. If you knew everything, you'd explode with envy.

mig34 писал(а) >>

You're the mosquito. 100 percent. If you knew everything you'd explode with envy.

If JohnKatana gets it, everybody gets it, because he is a humanist and is used to putting everything out in the open.

Open access for all is a win-win situation, everyone modifies his own and it comes out in the end in profit for all if not greedy.

So go ahead, don't be greedy.

You only whisper in private.
I don't know how to communicate in private, I don't care. I know the avalanche starter face to face and communicate every day (between desserts he invented new gizmos (Jon is a smart man) and he puts the latest thoughts on martin to everyone so that people earn and not be fooled).