Avalanche - page 88

khorosh >>:

Во первых у меня тест проходит без слива с 01.01.08. и с боковиками, так что это меня не волнует.

You bet )))) The test is a pleasure to watch until the end )))) Time flies fast since 2008, my profit increases before my eyes. But the real trading is so boring, every hour I get a pipette either dripping or not dripping )))) When I come back home, I see a picture of Kolya Morzhov smiling on the screen. )))

khorosh >>:

Суммарная прибыль открытых позиций в этом случае растёт. Лавину вы не поняли, перечитывайте ветку.

You are right - I don't get it. Here is the most important spell to explain - After one of them triggers, the other is removed and the same order is placed in its place, but the volume is equal to double (you can triple, quadruple, etc.) the initial bid.

In what place is the order placed? Where is this position after the price has moved? Maybe, John has found a way to place the order wherever he likes? And he does not care about spreads, slippages, requoting, swaps and offset of opposite positions after midnight. The main thing that a nice image will be obtained in the tester. )))

khorosh >>:

Цена движется, а ордера остаются на своих местах. Место это цена открытия не сработавшего ордера.

OK )))) Have you seen when the price moves in a comb? ))) For example: down heavily, then flat on the bottom, then down again, then flat on the bottom and so on. Either in an avalanche or in a dumb averaging you will get such a haul that no amount of manipulations with pending orders will help you.

Is the avalanche code freely available? Or does everyone code for themselves quietly?
If so, please give me a link.

mazepa >>:
Ребята код лавины есть в свободном доступе? Или каждый сам для себя кодит по тихому?
Если есть, дайте пожалуйста ссылку .

Who's coding here, everyone's on their own... But something similar has already been posted

Files:
swing_3_1.mq4  10 kb

nikat97 >>:

Тут кто кодит, все сами себе... Но уже выкладывали нечто подобное

Thank you

khorosh >>:
Исключительно на себя.

I wish I could believe you... but it doesn't work out so well. I'm going to practice.

MetaDriver >>:

Так хочется вам верить... но слабо получается. Пойду тренироваться.

I am shocked at the growth of the branch. It's growing at a tremendous rate. Trying to get to the bottom of the dialogue. I tried that strategy once too . I lost it. Flatlining destroyed the deposit. I hope to find something in the thread that I didn't consider at the time.

mazepa >>:
Я в шоке от роста ветки. Растет с огромной скоростью. Пытаюсь вникнуть в суть диалога. Когда-то я тоже пробовал эту стратегию . Слил . Флет уничтожил депозит. Надеюсь найти в ветке что-то, что я не учел тогда.

You, I believe without difficulty. Easy!

mazepa >>:

Я в шоке от роста ветки. Растет с огромной скоростью. Пытаюсь вникнуть в суть диалога. Когда-то я тоже пробовал эту стратегию . Слил . Флет уничтожил депозит. Надеюсь найти в ветке что-то, что я не учел тогда.

For example, to work in a flat with limits