Avalanche - page 84

mig34 писал(а) >>
lexandros wrote(a) >> I almost fell off my chair... Equity takes into account YOUR REAL funds... I.e. those funds - that you actually have left after closing all the positions. The deposits will RETURN to you after the positions are closed. Don't you even know that? I see you fell off your chair and banged your head so hard you keep saying the same thing. Quit your bullshit and get off on another subject.

What topic are you from?

sever29 >>:

А ты с какой темы?

)))))) You have outdone everyone

sever29 02.04.2010 20:27

mig34 wrote(a) >>
lexandros wrote(a) >> I almost fell off my chair... Equity takes into account YOUR REAL funds... I.e. those funds - that you actually have left after closing all the positions. The deposits will RETURN to you after the positions are closed. Don't you even know that? I can see you fell off your chair and banged your head so hard you keep saying the same thing. Quit your bullshit and get off on another subject.

What topic are you from?

sever29 and you do not read man, I only work on the avalanche so stop bullshitting if you also like lexandros want to bury the topic get lost (you are for (sever29), then you are against (sever29))) make up your mind

On which siren are the sources of the avalanche?

JohnCatana and Mig39 will get an improved version of LAVINA with different settings for their labours. ATC.

sever29 >>:

это твой рейтиг.
Ты рулишь темой? Каму тут тусовать, а кому нет. Человек конструктива несет по более, чем другие.

Don't be a fanatic. Get some rest. By the way, RIGHT breathing restores nerve cells

nikat97 02.04.2010 20:43

JohnKatana and Mig39 will get an improved version of LAVINA with different settings for their labours. ATS.

not mig39 more exactly mig34

mig34 >>:

nikat97 02.04.2010 20:43

ДжонКатана и Миг39 за свои труды получат улучшенную версию ЛАВИНЫ с возможностью разных настроек. В АТС.

не mig 39 а точнее mig34

Sorry, typo. (sever29 occupied all my thoughts at the time)

mig34 писал(а) >>

sever29 02.04.2010 20:27

mig34 wrote(a) >>
lexandros wrote(a) >> I almost fell off my chair... Equity takes into account YOUR REAL funds... I.e. those funds - that you actually have left after closing all the positions. The deposits will RETURN to you after the positions are closed. Don't you even know that? I see you fell off your chair and banged your head so hard you keep saying the same thing. Quit your bullshit and get off on another subject.

What topic are you from?

sever29 and you have not read man, I only work on the avalanche so stop bullshitting if you also like lexandros want to bury the subject back off (you're for (sever29), then you're against (sever29))) make up your mind

what I'm talking about... you're running the show? Who gets to hang out here and who doesn't. Entry is free for all, and lexandros only brings constructive criticism from which the smart one benefits. Also... give me a link to a couple of threes posts where you, you are the one expressing and offering constructive and method of working on this avalanche. Your fiddling through the author's liquor doesn't work.

nikat97 писал(а) >>

Don't be a fanatic. Get some rest. By the way, breathing properly restores nerve cells.

Sorry, I didn't mean to text you, I made a mistake when I saw it, I deleted the post.