Avalanche - page 81

No... I strictly followed the avalanche rules :)))) exactly to the point... only without the locs...

And the lack of drainage is also possible - leaf through a couple of pages back... I posted a funny stat there :)
27 million from a grand in a year...
Avalanche rests:)

By the way... If you look at the numbers... The number of winning trades... their percentage is close to 50. I.e. if there was no spread - and on a long enough period - probably would have come out just at 50%.

I.e. in such an avalanche scenario - there is a slow drain on the spread... As the number of losses and the number of profits are almost the same...

If you trade without spreads - theoretically we'll just hang around zero all the time...

lexandros

You are a strange person, the thread said avalanche is a very risky strategy and profits have to be taken regularly. I don't understand why you are so worried. That's it, it's all figured out long ago. Stop flubbing

lexandros >>:
а вот такие стейты выдели??? :))) Тут просто народ красоту выкладывает... непонятную какую то... Так вот... Это стейт обычного переворотного мартина... т.е. той же лавины только без локов... Которая мной была сделана еще лет 5 назад...
Это стейт с 1.01.2006 по 1.01.2007... Т.е. год... начальный депо 1000 начальный лот 0.01...
Красиво не правда ли? Клевок в конце - это я просто тестер тормознул... закрылось все... но даже и с клевком конечный результат там некисленький:))) за год 27 миллионов с тысячи...
Не жалко... Дарю... ТС описал выше... написать советника для знающего человека - дело часа максимум...

Drop me a line with your creation and I'll give you 50% of the profit for the first two months.

khorosh >>:

Лавинофобы, не вижу ваших комментариев к графику https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page76
Вы полагаете, что всё это из-за кривого тестера или будут ещё какие-то версии? 6600 сделок на интервале 2008.01.01 - 2010.04.01 при регулярном снятии средств
и отсутствие слива это о чём нибудь говорит? Или ничем не подкреплённое охаивание у нас имеет больший вес, нежели факты, которые, как говорят, упрямая вещь.

Why should it? ))) Here's a stack with no avalanche, no martin, with a constant lot ))) And in just 24 hours. And this is also a stubborn fact. By the way for this Expert Advisor is almost a standard profit with normal daily volatility. The risk is minimal.

For Katana

And by the way, dear John, pay attention to the balance and equity and how they add up at the end of the trading day. I understand, of course, that there is no reception against such a scrap as an "avalanche". ))) But there is another scrap - the market, which sooner or later will beat any most perfect and audacious MTS.

JonKatana >>:
Отличие в том, что в "Лавине" у вас депозит будет только расти. Постоянно. Непрерывно. Все время, пока вы торгуете.

khorosh >>:

Выложите график тестирования с 01.01.08 по сегодня. Тогда продолжим разговор.

I even wondered )))) The Expert Advisor is intraday. That is why I charged it to the max and lost 1 lot for every $1000, against my better judgement and MM and TF D1. Although I got a huge drawdown and 100 orders, but I have not lost them. ))) By the way, the algorithm controls bar opening. Since the result will coincide with a tick test, I have decided not to waste my time.

khorosh >>:

Неплохо, но что-то с 79 сделки рост застопорился и просадка большая. И сделок мало для статистической достоверности. Кстати вы не ответили на мой вопрос в ветке https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124401/page5 "Удивительный фильтр" Я спрашивал - Этот индикатор есть в открытом доступе?

Yes, please use ))) I've modified it a bit, but I'm into another development at the moment, so I don't need it anymore. The only thing I want to say. If you are going to trade a forward pair rather than a cross, change the T-S line to S-T. This is very fundamental as the nature of pricing is quite the opposite. ))) It's best to put it in the settings. ))) The indicator is a little slow (a lot of calculations), but profitable. I hope you understand it yourself.

As for the Expert Advisor, it has not closed a single trade after its opening up to April 1. So, it is not because of slowness but because of the balance value at the moment of order 79 closing this day. )))

Files:
itrend.mq4  3 kb

Friends, can you advise which parameter values to use to test the author's system ?

extern    int Lvl=20;               //желаемое расстояние в пунктах между точками входа ордеров Buy и Sell
extern    int Profit=45;            //желаемая прибыль 
extern double Lot=0.1;              //стартовый лот
And I would like to know the timeframe (I understand that the clock is quite suitable)