Avalanche - page 494

Tantrik:

Levels are more like an optimization from the past to the present (one will break on the next bounce - no, we correct the levels).

In general, the system itself must be composed of different interesting tactics (people do not show the whole system, but one element that worked well). In general, the system will have to build itself from different interesting tactics (people do not show the whole system, but only one element that works well). (There will always be a lot of people hanging at different stages of development - in the general sense or in trading).

Thank you, Igor. If we are talking about a trend-following TS, it is not a hobby, but a deliberate need... So far for me it's IMHO.

Roman.:

Get to know The Trailer - it was recommended to me to read it myself... supposedly competent book - "The Ghost of the Stock Exchange" - I'm still reading it myself... Simpson - Phantom of the Pits...

And the market guru - Bill Williams with his Alligator - clearly, Larry Williams with his Fundamentals - "Secrets of trading in the futures" market - NOT clearly, recommend shares in the direction of the market - if you caught a wave!!!:-)) Here, it's possible, we're talking about the type of TS - along the trend, in the channel (on the rebound from the levels) - then, of course, one order... If in a trend - why not share and take the whole movement... IMHO, the idea of so called "smeared" entry point is more attractive to me, at least tests and demo accounts by bar opening prices confirm this...

Thanks. (Let there be 3 entry orders but not an avalanche...)

Diamant:
See. "Statement of the obvious" :)

And what's in here??? :-))) Google spit - 1 and 2....:-)))

I suggest the branch be renamed "Malakhov +"

Roman.:
Thank you, Igor. If it's a trending TS, then refills are not a whim, but a deliberate necessity... So far for me it's IMHO.

Shit.... what a shitty, trend-following, flat! (there are trend-following instruments e.g. gold) (Larry Williams in short-term trading, like one lot) (I thought I told you - you need to put together a system yourself).

Tantrik:
Thank you. (Let there be 3 entry orders but not an avalanche...)
That's a different story! I agree. Avalanche's more of a soul-searching thing... I'm very interested in the questions... See my answer to Svetten on this page, but at the same time I do not exclude, that it is possible to fly quite well on Avalanche, if not in "space" then at least in the "stratosphere"... :-))) The main thing is the approach ... and control ... :-))

Tantrik:

Shit.... What a mess, what a trend, what a flat! (there are trend instruments e.g. gold) (Larry Williams in short-term trading, like one lot) (I thought I told you - you have to create a system yourself).

It is clear anyway - "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's..."

Roman.:
That is another matter! I agree. I do avalanches rather for the soul... very interesting questions... see my answer to Svetten on this page, but at the same time I do not exclude, that it is possible to fly quite well on Avalanche, if not in "space" then at least in the "stratosphere"... :-))) The main thing is the approach ... and control ... :-))

The trick with Avalanche is that it seems rather obvious and, so to speak, physical (as opposed to classical martingale).

Indeed, looking at any chart, it is clear that an instrument cannot stay in a flat for an infinite time (if it is not EURDKK, hehe!).

But Avalanche, nevertheless - an illusion :)

Mischek:
I suggest the branch be renamed "Malakhov +"

Write to the starter and moderators... The essence of Avalanche will not change...:-))) But newcomers to the forum will not be immediately poisoned by THIS poison ...:-))) for they will not be aware of it... the entrance to the branch is purely for the select few - lokers and Avalanche-keepers...:-))

Diamant:

Not personally at you. I note, however, as a regular reader, that your posts used to make a lot more sense.

I don't like to repeat myself.

About the avalanche fatalists - bull's-eye.
With these it was clear from the start.