Avalanche - page 191

sever29 What is the reservation about? How is it implemented? Can you post the source code?

sever29 писал(а) >>

I got it from a programmer, if he gives me the go-ahead, I'll post it.

By the way, if anything, do not suffer, do not read it all, there is no solution in this thread

sever29 >>:

Is it a catch-all algorithm or is it a hackneyed one? ;)

goldtrader >>:

Почему нельзя? Кто мешает?

According to the conditions of the task.

Is it a catch-all algorithm or is it a hackneyed one? ;)

the framework is avalanche like in the first post...

sever29 писал(а) >>

Yeah this forum isn't about "Mechanical Systems", it's about human psychology. :)
How people change ;) And without reference to their own posts some pages earlier :) (Even more hilarious is a reaction of avatar (nickname) on the letter l :) )
I wonder what will happen if you suddenly decide to see how the system behaves before a gap, shifting the start of the chain one minute to or from the gap. So that the maximum lot is at the gap AND in the other direction.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Ну так что хорошего-то? Мы же не будем ставить на реал такую систему. Если закинуть на счет 2000$, то через год будет 2700$???
Погоняйте с экстримальными настройками, чтобы с 200$ сделать 1000$, Мартин, усреднение, мне все равно. Если шансов больше,
допустим за месяц увеличит депо в 5 раз, чем его слить, запускаем на реал. А что будет через 3 месяца, год и т.д. не столь важно.
Ну а если и с экстримальными настройками ничего нет...то о чем мы тут говорим.

Well here's a test of my option with the extreme settings. Five times, though not per month - per quarter. Of course I cannot guarantee that my Expert Advisor will fail on real trade. As for stability, stability in this strategy depends on only one parameter - the channel width (or distance between purchases and sales). The wider the channel, the more stable the system is. With a deposit of $2000 the system may stay stable forever. I personally have no interest in studying the system stability. What is the sense in it? If there is a zest, it is in something else: to get a lot and fast, or to plum, but not much.

If anyone has an interest, write, I will send you the code.

Files:
extrimotest.rar  68 kb

E_mc2 >>:
Ну просто идиот)))
Тебе нельзя ты, и не закрывай. И пускай сопли и слюни что тебе маржи не хватило. А я закрою. О спокойно открою следующий ордер. И буду торговать дальше. А ты будешь сидеть сопли вытирать что тебе маржи не хватило.

Кроме того этот уровень безубытка в Оползне это бред..нет там никакого уровня бузубытка в сравнеии с МТ5. Этот уровень ты сам придумал опираясь на свои очередные бредо расчёты.

Да и кроме того ты опять лжошь. Я выполнил условие. Ты сказал открыца я открылся. Условие выполнено. Твой уровень безубытка это твой дибильный бред от элементарного не умения считать.Он вообще не нужен. Боле того в твоём примере он будет приводить к ускореному сливу депо.

Далее..выходит ты намеренно ухудшаешь систему.Ты искуствено создаёшь ситуацию которая приведёт к увеличению маржи. То есть ты хочешь что б люди сливались. Говоришь что в Лавине нельзя закрываца до достижения уровня бызубытка..так я тебе говорю.нет там этого уровня математически всё тоже самое что и в МТ 5. А ты людям выходит берёшь примеры с ДЦ которые не компенсируют полностью маржу...и гоовришь что запрещено закрывать ордера до уровня безубытка. Значит ты специально создаёшь причом замечу совершено искуственно ситуацию при котрой люди не смогут открыца и сольют?? Ну ты и падло в таком случае. Ведь можна легко закрыца и вернуть залог и спокойно открыть ордер и торговать дальше. Зачем же ты искуствено создаёшь ситуацию которая приведёт к сливу?? Ведь этого легко можна избежать! И подумай дибил что этот уровень безубытка он никакого математического смысла не имеет. ЧТо в МТ4 локи открывать что в МТ5 фиксить стопы результат на депо один и тот же. Значит условие Лавины не закрываца до достижения уровня безубытка, наращивая локи в ДЦ которое не полностью компенсирует маржу приведёт к искуственому наращиванию маржи и не возможности открывать ордера, и сливу депо.

Despite some of the MT5 advantages I wrote about, trading on MT4 is less disruptive. For example, you have had 5 reversals in a classic DC doubling tactic without margin compensation in a 40 pips corridor (EURUSD, leverage 1:500):

In MT4, volumes grew as follows: 0.1 / 0.2, 0.4 / 0.2, 0.4 / 0.8, 1.6 / 0.8, 1.6 / 3.2, 6.4 / 3.2 - immediately after the last order (on the larger side) we have a minus for the volume of 6.4 (50048 rubles) and 40 points of not fixed loss volume 3.2 (40 x 930 = 37200 rubles). Altogether we cannot use the sum of 50048 + 37200 = 87248 rubles from the initial deposit at the moment.

In MT5 right after we have opened the last order (with residual volume of 6.4) we have minus the same deposit 50048 rubles, but we have already fixed 6 losses of 40 points for orders with volumes 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6 and 3.2, that is 0.1 + 0.2 + 0.4 + 0.8 + 1.6 + 3.2 = 6.3, 40 x 1834 = 73360 rubles. Altogether we cannot use the amount of 50048 + 73360 = 123408 rubles from our initial deposit at the moment.

In other words, in MT5, 123408 roubles are blocked for us, while in MT4 only 87248 roubles are blocked. The difference is 123408 - 87248 = 36160 roubles!

This allows us to have a smaller deposit when trading on Avalanche in MT4 - i.e. without having to close orders. And in disadvantageous conditions - in DC without margin compensation.

Now to you - your words:

E_mc2 >>:
Just an idiot))
You can not you, and do not close. And drool and snot about not having enough margin. I'll close. I'll open my next order in peace. I'll keep on trading. And you're gonna sit there wiping your nose off that you didn't have enough margin.

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm telling you, it's a no-brainer. It's a level you made up based on your own bullshit calculations.
And besides,you're lying again.I met the condition. You said open, I open. Condition fulfilled. Your break-even level is just your stupid nonsense about not knowing how to count

. It's not even necessary.

In addition, in your example, it will lead to an accelerated drain on the depo.

Then... you're deliberately worsening the system. You're artificially creating a situation that will lead to an increase in margin

So you want people to go down. You say that you can not close an order in Avalanche until it reaches the level of break-even... so I tell you, there is no this level, mathematically it's the same as in MT5. And you take people examples of brokerage companies that do not fully compensate the margin... and you say that it is prohibited to close orders until they reach breakeven. In other words, you create a situation where people won't be able to open and will withdraw? You are a bastard in this case. You may easily close the order and return the deposit and quietly open an order and trade further. Why do you create a situation that will lead to a loss? You can easily avoid this! You may also think that this breakeven level does not make any mathematical sense. You may use MT4 to open lots and MT5 to fix stops, the result on the deposit is the same. So the condition of an avalanche is not to close before reaching the breakeven level, increasing lots in a brokerage company that does not fully compensate the margin will lead to artificial margin increase and the inability to open orders, and the loss of the deposit.

SergNF писал(а) >>

Yeah this forum isn't about "Mechanical Systems", it's about human psychology. :)
How people change ;) And without reference to their own posts some pages earlier :) (Even more hilarious is a reaction of avatar (nickname) on the letter l :) )
I wonder what will happen if you suddenly decide to see how the system behaves before a gap, shifting the start of the chain one minute to or from the gap. So that the maximum lot is at the gap and in the other direction.

I shifted it both ways, the result is the same, I repeat it with the tester.)
What's the letter, or rather the avatar or nickname, what reaction?
I don't know, Katana turned me on, it's a great irritant. I thought if he's arguing about going into outer space with crude protection, I'll go out in my shirt and say it's not possible, he's wrong. It's got me confused as to whether this avalanche thing is bullshit or promising.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

Well here's a test of my option with the extreme settings. Five times, though not per month - per quarter. Of course I cannot guarantee that my Expert Advisor will fail on real trade. As for stability, stability in this strategy depends on only one parameter - the channel width (or distance between purchases and sales). The wider the channel, the more stable the system is. With a deposit of $2000 the system may stay stable forever. I personally have no interest in studying the system stability. What is the sense in it? If there is a zest, it is in something else: to get a lot and fast, or to plum, but not much.

If you have interest, write to me, I will send you the code.

You have one leg, I have the other, but you have to walk on both:)