Avalanche - page 198

JonKatana писал(а) >>
The fact that you will break even quicker on the MT5 after the first pivot with this kind of order placement is one of the few advantages of MT5, and I have written about that. But the objective was to show that with exactly the same order values you will incur losses much faster on the MT5 than on MT4. Which I have done.

Or maybe in MT5 also the profit factor of any system is higher/lower than in MT4? Or are the quotes always better/worse?
It's come to this - the profitability of a system depends on the platform....

AlexSTAL писал(а) >>
It's come to this - the profitability of the system depends on the platform....

What else is there to stop a bad dancer?

JonKatana >>:

Несмотря на некоторые преимущества MT5, о которых я писал, торговля на MT4 менее разорительна. Например, у вас произошло 5 разворотов по классической тактике удвоения в ДЦ без компенсации маржи в коридоре 40 пунктов (EURUSD, плечо 1:500):

В MT4 объемы росли так: 0.1 / 0.2, 0.4 / 0.2, 0.4 / 0.8, 1.6 / 0.8, 1.6 / 3.2, 6.4 / 3.2 - сразу после открытия последнего ордера (на бОльшей стороне) мы имеем в минусе залог для объема 6.4 (50048 рублей) и 40 пунктов не зафиксированного убытка объемом 3.2 (40 х 930 = 37200 рублей). Итого из начального депозита на текущий момент мы не можем воспользоваться суммой в 50048 + 37200 = 87248 рублей.

В MT5 сразу после открытия последнего ордера (остаточным объемом 6.4) мы имеем в минусе тот же залог в размере 50048 рублей, но мы уже зафиксировали 6 убытков в 40 пунктов для ордеров объемами 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6 и 3.2, то есть 0.1 + 0.2 + 0.4 + 0.8 + 1.6 + 3.2 = 6.3, 40 х 1834 = 73360 рублей. Итого из начального депозита на текущий момент мы не можем воспользоваться суммой в 50048 + 73360 = 123408 рублей.

То есть в MT5 для нас заблокированы 123408 рублей, а в MT4 всего 87248 рублей. Разница 123408 - 87248 = 36160 рублей!

Это позволяет иметь меньший депозит при торговле по "Лавине" в MT4 - то есть не закрывая ордера. Причем в невыгодных условиях - в ДЦ без компенсации маржи.

А теперь вам - ваши слова:

Listen, moron. Look, you got an order in MT4, one comes out at 6.4 and the other at 3.2. Now tell me, you moron, do you understand that this is not a doubling position?
One order for 3.2 will go into deficit, and the second 6.4, say, in the +, i.e. it turns out that in the + order pulls 6.4 and in deficit 3.2. So the net pulls only 6.4 - 3.2 = 3.2!!!
You see dipshit that would be doubling at the lock in MT4 the second order must be put not on 6.4 and 9.6! Then it will be that the first order 3.2 is in deficit, and the second at 9.6 in the +. And then 9.6 - 3.2 = 6.4.
In other words, you got a doubling in MT5 and only 3,2, so you got a doubling in MT4 and the difference in loss is twice.
In other words, you are the moron, your orders will not be put out on the real MT4 by your scheme. The second order will have to be set not for 0.2 as you did there, and for 0.3. If you set the order at 0.2, the doubling will not happen during the lock! It will be 1 order at 0.1 and the second at 0.2. And it will come out that 0.2-0.1= 0.1 would be + only 0.1! After all, the first order is taking a loss and we should open the second order for 0.3 to compensate for it! Then 0.3-0.1= 0.2, this will be twice. If you don't want to compensate your margin completely, you won't have enough margin in MT4 because a big number of orders will be opened, not like you wrote.
You may open a demo and take a look.
What do you think, you idiot?

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Listen, moron. Open up the demo and look at it.
What do you say now, moron?

Why are you being so rude about it....
Either you and the author are talking about different things, or the author of the theme is a fake or just a stupid man....
He would have long ago shown a master class in the tester or on the real world... But apparently he does not know how to do anything, wants everything to be done for him and given to him (to check his idea, a clever psychological move for example)...

No, you don't look like a Cossack.
Jon Katana, I suggest you send a complaint to technical support and to the CRUFM. However, the trouble is that they will require real evidence. There are barriers and obstacles everywhere ... It is a conspiracy!

Foxter >>:

Как я понял, Ваша система не предполагает стоп-ордеров? То есть прибыль по одному из ордеров будет расти, но и меньший убыток по второму тоже?

On MT4 - yes, on MT5 the Stop Loss of the current order automatically becomes the next order to be opened - there is no other way.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Look at your order in MT4 one comes out at 6.4 and the other at 3.2. Now tell me xxxxxxxxxxxx do you understand that this is not doubling the position?
One order for 3.2 will be going in the red, and the second 6.4, say, in the +, i.e. the 6.4 order is going in the red and the 3.2 order is going in the red. So the net draws only 6.4 - 3.2 = 3.2!!!
You see ххххххххххххх that would be doubling at the lock in МТ4 the second order would have to be placed not for 6,4 and for 9,6! Then we will see that 1 order 3.2 is in the red, and the second order 9.6 is in the red. And then 9.6 - 3.2 = 6.4.

No offense to Katana, but he's right about the maths. Here's a screenshot to prove it.
On some page you said in an argument with the server a new vision for the avalanche was developed and you voiced it.
here is the result of the EA, it was scraped -(my extreme with volumes, no discussion
this is a check for 4 flips and how often this happens - yes DEMO account)

JonKatana писал(а) >>

This is not an MT5 bug, it was designed that way from the beginning. The aim is to make the trading conditions for traders as bad as possible.

Can I ask you to expand on that thought, if you're not joking

AlexSTAL >>:

А может в MT5 ещё и профит-фактор любой системы выше/ниже, чем в MT4? Или котировки всегда лучше/хуже?
Докатились - от платформы зависит прибыльность системы....

"Avalanches, yes.

Katana
It's time to get something else out of the way.
for example calculate in excel new reversal rates
or offer the system orders on the contrary put i.e. three reversals but we are still in a soft place - put orders on the rebounce of the corridor and not on the break
So, go into the sink for a day - "crystallise" something new.
And then some of them will calm down - it's getting embarrassing to read - like in a pub at a bus station ...