Avalanche - page 194

lexandros писал(а) >>

almost... 123+ something else... mostly spreads... ( not in their literal sense)... There's a thread on that...

Look, we're, uh... we're together on 123, right? Let me check it out:)

lexandros 19.04.2010 21:04 JonKatana wrote(a) >> Despite some MT5 advantages I wrote about, trading on MT4 is less ruinous. Here's the key word:))) Yours is. Less wasteful:)... so I guess nobody talks about profitability - but how to get less wasteful:) In other words, no one talks about profitability and you talk about losing as little as possible:... lexandros, do not be a fool and do not be a wise guy, you're a moderator, you change the topic because you trade with it.

That's what a tester is for...

Personally, I test slowly in a real data stream.

;)

That's what I mean. I get a chart like kharko's, then I look for too long living chains and chains with maximum lot and start looking at these sections (one or two days) - and what, and why, and if the chain started half an hour earlier, and what the sections have in common, and what is different.

sever29 >>:

слушай, ну мы ведь, это... вместе ведь по 123, да? Дай зазырить:)

I'll work my way through it - maybe I'll share it... It's still early... Raw... If I close the week with a profit - I'll let you know in person... Today is the first day on the real account... Will wait a week.

lexandros писал(а) >>

I'll work my way through it, maybe I'll share... >> It's still early... It's raw... If I close the week with a profit - I'll let you know in person... Today is the first day on the real account... Let's wait a week.

ok, on change, i'll share my avalanche :)))) maybe we'll get it right

mig34 >>:
lexandros не будь дубом сто летнем хоть ты и модератор заменаеш тему потому что сам торгуеш по ней и из за того что много народу знает лавочку прикроют сегодня после флета вышел с прибылью, читай ранее лавина( для выхода)

This is a Russian-language forum, if you are having difficulties, try the translator

mig34 >>:
Брехню делаеш ты потому что жлобишся на бабло
сегодня после флета вышел с прибылью, читай ранее лавина( для выхода)дуб
You're just a mature male ))))

rumata1984 >>:

Все верно. В следующих версиях после того, как тейк не сработал и начались удвоения, тейк-профит убирается. А есть версия и вообще без него. Я их уже много наделал ) На любой вкус. А если есть желание увидеть еще какую-нибудь неожиданную, то могу и ее сделать.

What if we implement a "reset"? For example, if the price has crossed the corridor border, passed halfway, and then rolled back a quarter of the corridor width - we close all profitable orders and place one pending order of the same direction as the closed ones close to the price, with the volume equal to the sum of the closed ones. If the price keeps moving to the opposite side of the corridor, a new order should be placed following it, narrowing the corridor to its previous width. To avoid endless expansion of the corridor, limit the maximum distance for a "re-positioning", for example, by double initial width of the corridor.

For example: a corridor of 40 points, price has moved upwards, went beyond the boundary of the corridor at 20 points, moved backwards by 10 points - at this moment we close the profitable Buy orders and place a Buy Stop order with the volume equal to the sum of volumes of the closed orders at the distance of 10 points from the current price. If the price continues to roll down, we move Buy Stop order following it, keeping the distance of 10 points. When the distance from Buy Stop order to the open Sell orders becomes 40 points, we stop the movement of a new order and leave it alone.

This will allow us to collect a profit repeatedly while waiting for the total closing of all orders and simplifies trading by constantly replacing several orders with one.

kharko >>:
Попытка номер 2...
Усреднение позиций плюс мартингейл

СимволEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Период1 Минута (M1) 2008.01.02 09:01 - 2010.03.26 22:00 (2008.01.01 - 2010.03.28)
Чистая прибыль15012.20Общая прибыль51646.18Общий убыток-36633.98

Isn't that ridiculous? Two years' profit is less than 100%...

What multiple doubling and withdrawals are we talking about here anyway:)