A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 28

marker:

So I'm optimising and that's it, on my home computer, then I transfer all the parameters manually to another computer and it's done. I do so, on my home computer, and manually enter the data on the VPN ..... what did I do wrong?

If it does not save the grid, there will be nothing to transfer.

Yes D in general the EA's header is now grey, but it allows to change itself, I don't understand it. And now every time I open the terminal (on the D drive) it keeps asking me to register a new account, it's just plain weird.

VladislavVG:
If it does not save the grid, there will be nothing to transfer.

So, when I optimise (it goes as it should), everything is OK, then I take it manually and just transfer the data (in the author's EA it's just SL level) I guess the ANN folder also needs to be transferred?

marker:

So when I optimize (it goes as it should), everything is OK, then I take manually and just transfer the data (on the author's Expert Advisor is just the level of SL) I guess that and the folder ANN should also be transferred?
well, yes - you need to have the folder ANN in the files folder and FANN in it - otherwise it will not find it

VladislavVG:
Yes - you need to have the folder ANN in the files folder and FANN in it - otherwise it won't find it

So I did not put it on the UPU before ....... I always have this folder on the UPU empty ... then I do not understand how the adviser in the absence of its 20% for the week:)))

marker:

So I didn't put it on the VPS before....... I always have this folder empty on the VPS... then I don't understand how the Expert Advisor made 20% in a week without it:)))
This is only for the EA I posted: the path there is written "experts\\files\\\\ANN\\\FANN\", while the one you used "experts\files\\\\FANN\\" - without the folder ANN. So you did the right thing.

marker:

So I didn't put it on UPU before....... I always have this folder on UPU empty... then I don't understand how the EA makes 20% profit for a week without it :)))

This folder stores a trained grid on history, which is used as a filter in real trading by the EA. If there is no data in this

If there is no data in this folder or in the folder itself, the Expert Advisor will trade without neurofilter, and the pluses may easily be... :-))), which you have...

Yeahaaaaa..... how messed up it is)))) then he would have mowed it down more for me with neurofilters)))

marker:

Yeahaaaaa..... how messed up it is)))) then he would have mowed it down more for me with neurofilters))))

Not a fact at all, any filter filters including profitable trades (does not make them)...

So it's not all messed up, it's all great. :-)))

VladislavVG:
It's only for the one I posted: the path is "experts\\files\\\\ANN\\FANN\\", and the one you used "experts\files\\\\FANN\\" - without the ANN folder. So you did the right thing.

Do I have to transfer the results that are generated in the ANN folder to the UPU or not?