A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 27

I manually created the folders ANN and FANN in "experts\files\\\\ANN\\FANN\\", but the properties of these two folders are checked "Read Only", can they be unchecked? Only the ticks are grayed out.....

marker:

I manually created the folders ANN and FANN in "experts\files\\\\ANN\\FANN\\", but the properties of these two folders are checked "Read Only", can they be unchecked? Only the ticks are grayed out.....

remove it - maybe that's why it's not writing in there. I don't have these checkboxes .....

But when I remove it, I press apply and it reappears....

2010.12.06 20:20:02 FANN-EA_Reshetov_right_SLTP_1 EURUSD,H1: ANN: 'experts\files\ANN\FANN\EURUSD-180-180-0.0001.14.net' loaded successfully with handler 14 something it reads from! This is from the "experts" tab.

No, it won't, I even cleaned the old ANN folder on the C drive, it won't save in vain, maybe it will save after optimisation and not during it, although before I started to see something there at once.

marker:

No, it won't, I even cleaned the old ANN folder on the C drive, it won't save in vain, maybe it will save after optimisation and not during it, although before I started to see something there at once.

Do you have terminal on drive C: ? If yes, try to move it to another disk. It may be an access rights issue. I have it working from disk D: .....

Yes, on C:, before, when the original version was taught, everything was saved without any problems, and on different terminals, just in different papi and that's all, strange as it is.....

What happens if it optimises but doesn't save to a folder?

marker:

What happens if it optimises but doesn't save to a folder?

That way you can't trade - it just won't save the trained grid.....

So I'm optimising and that's it, on my home computer, then I transfer all the parameters manually to another computer and it's done. I do so, on my home computer, and I manually enter the data on the VPN..... What did I do wrong?