A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 57

angmar:

Change path to p using the example below

void

ann_save (int ann, string path)
{
int ret = -1;
uchar p[];
StringToCharArray(path,p,0,-1,CP_ACP);
ret = f2M_save (ann, p);
debug (1, "f2M_save(" + ann + ", " + path + ") returned:" + ret);
}

Do you think he's still waiting for an answer? Over a year has passed, and he's still waiting and waiting. And now he finally got it! Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah.)

khorosh:

Do you think he's still waiting for an answer? It's been over a year and he's been waiting and waiting. And now, at last, he has! Hooray, hooray, hooray.)

I'm waiting, too. And now, at last, I've waited! Hooray, hooray, hooray. But the grid files are still not created. That's too bad.

Hello.

Trained network in FannExplorer, wrote an EA that loads the dll, opens the network and gets values from it.

Platform version metatraider dated 06.09.2019, at first I couldn't find dll, moved dll to libraries folder, trading with dll is allowed, in indicator and advisor settings permission to import dll is ticked, when loading advisor platform completes without any warnings or messages. Can you please tell me where I can see logs about the reasons for this behaviour or how to fix it? Windows 10, intel i5 dual core, 8GB RAM, standard Windows antivirus, firewall disabled.