A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 25

VladislavVG:

If you are using Yuri Reshetov's Expert Advisor, then here is a variant with different stop and take sizes, and also there is no need to "dance with bamboozlement" around quoting to tenths, hundredths, thousandths ...... and whatever other signs they come up with in the point size: we always take the standard - for euro 4, for yen and forint 2, gold 1, CFD 2..... We have modified a little the algorithm of decision making: we have introduced a threshold - also an optimisable value. IMHO, it is more correct. I hope the author will not mind....

Good luck.

SZZ If something is wrong - write - I'll fix it ;) .... Of course need to train a new one - it will not see your files.

Thank you very much, it is Yury Reshetov's EA, I copied it yesterday on five-digit, SL-follows 860, which is different from SL-83 on four-digit, so there is a difference, but it is not so big. I tried to check if I opened demo account and copied some deals to another terminal (real) but I don't want it to copy my copied and I don't want it to trade on another terminal (it works on the same VPN) but I'm thinking how to make it work :))

"And also there is no need to "dance with tambourine" around quoting to tenths, hundredths, thousandths ...... and whatever else they come up with in the point size: always take the standard one - for euro 4, for yen pairs and forint 2, gold 1, CFD 2..... "- I honestly don't get it here:)

The "threshold is also an optimisable value" - I don't get it either, what is the threshold?

Roman.:

Well done. Stay the course!

Well, what can you do)))

I am testing another one Expert Advisor of Yuri Reshetov called gbpusd_m1, it has been hanging for a week and it showed good results, but it is of course locked for 2010 too, I reopted it this weekend, we will see how it behaves this week.

Strangely enough on alp-i on my home computer it opened on five digits, but on vpc it remains silent and shows Old tick EURUSD60 in the log, maybe this broker does not allow the use of EAs, even on demo.... don't know even....

marker:

Many thanks, it is Yury Reshetov's EA, I copied it yesterday at five digits and the SL is 860, which is different from SL - 83 at four digits, so there is a difference, but it is not so big. I tried to check if I opened demo account with EA, it works and I copied some deals to another terminal (real) so HR did not pass us but I don't copy it, it just does not trade and I have to use another terminal with the same VPN.

"And also there is no need to "dance with tambourine" around quoting to tenths, hundredths, thousandths ...... and whatever else they come up with in the point size: always take the standard one - for euro 4, for yen pairs and forint 2, gold 1, CFD 2..... "- I honestly don't get it here:)

"A threshold has been introduced - also an optimisable value" - I don't get it here either, what is the threshold?

Just forget about the accuracy of quoting - in five-digit quotes it calculates the pip size as it does in four-digit quotes - i.e. it ignores pip fractions. Optimize it for any quote.

As for the trigger threshold: from my point of view, there is an inaccuracy in the algorithm - the check for more than zero - opening is Buy, and in the other case - Sell. That is, if it is equal to zero it will open a sell, which is not true. Also (let me try to explain "on my fingers"), since we are working with finite-precision arithmetic, the value 0.000000000001 can be equated to zero, while the EA will work as a positive one. In our experience, it is better to use it with a threshold. It turns out to be a kind of filter for taking into account the signal strength. It is set "from the ceiling" by default. You can set the optimization step in the optimizer and see with what values the Expert Advisor works more stable. If you set it to zero, you will get the initial variant.

Good luck.

VladislavVG:

Just forget about the accuracy of quotations - on five-digit quotes it calculates the point size as on 4-digit quotes - i.e. it does not take into account fractions of a point. Optimise on any quote.

As for the trigger threshold: from my point of view, there is an inaccuracy in the algorithm - the check for more than zero - opening is Buy, and in the other case - Sell. That is, if it is equal to zero it will open a sell, which is not true. Also (let me try to explain "on my fingers"), since we are working with finite-precision arithmetic, the value 0.000000000001 can be equated to zero, while the EA will work as a positive one. In our experience, it is better to use it with a threshold. It turns out to be a kind of filter for taking into account the signal strength. It is set "from the ceiling" by default. You can set the optimization step in the optimizer and see with what values the Expert Advisor works more stable. If you set it to zero, you will get the initial variant.

Good luck.

Thank you very much for explaining, I understood approximately, your variant, as it works more accurately, if I may say so:)) And another question, when optimizing porog in the columns start, step and stop what values to put? And also porogDigits?

marker:

Thank you very much for explaining, I understand approximately, your variant, as it works more accurately, if I may say so :))

More specifically, it can be trained for fewer losing trades. It's up to you ;).

Good luck.

And another question, when optimising porog, what values should I put in the start, step and stop columns? And also porogDigits?

marker:

And another question, when optimising porog, what values should I put in the start, step and stop columns? And also porogDigits?

porogDigits is accuracy. It is needed for writing to file - so that at different passes files were not overwritten. At opt threshold step must be not less than this value, more is possible. Example: for porogDigits = 2, the initial value is 0.01 and the step is 0.01 or 0.1, or 0.25 ...... . Choosing a threshold greater than 0.5 makes no sense - it can be taken as the final value.

Good luck.

VladislavVG:

porogDigits is precision. It is needed for writing to file - so that files are not overwritten by different passes. When the threshold option is set, the step must not be less than this value, more is possible. Example: for porogDigits = 2, the initial value is 0.01 and the step is 0.01 or 0.1, or 0.25 ...... . Choosing a threshold greater than 0.5 makes no sense - you can take it as the final value.

Good luck.

I'll get to the bottom of it, thanks:)