A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 22

Roman.:

This EA is not good, it's too primitive, with all that goes with it... :-)))

I have tested it since 01.01.2010 till 26.11.2010, Eurobank H1. I tried it on demo since Monday, I want to see what it will work there, I wonder when I will try it again. I have decided for myself, I will just add a week and go again.

What other grid would you advise? I'm not very good at grids and coding, I don't understand half of it, although I've already tried hundreds of Expert Advisors....:) But I have a general idea.

And another question, Reshetov writes that it makes no sense to opt in on all the fann tees - is this true? that you can only do so at opening prices?

marker:

Thank you :)))

My head is slowly boiling over:))

marker:

My head is slowly starting to boil:))

1. First of all calm down, and especially do not boil... And do not boil ("All around noise, everything is cool... do not boil" - the caste here...)) :-))

You can't just jump into these things. You understand one thing - of course, IMHO, that for successful trading, no matter what form it takes,

You just have to be patient, the market won't run away from you... For example, studying charts, finding dependencies,

writing an expo for a tester on the basis of an assumption, unproven theory, testing on different instruments, etc.

In many ways (sometimes precisely) it is a routine activity, and the fact that the result of checking any "assumption" will be the creation of a really

working (profitable) work...

Moreover, when reading materials of specialized literature, it is necessary that each rule of programming language be grasped, understood and comprehended by you

Otherwise (on the top of your head) do not even bother... it is too expensive. Read, digest it, if you don't understand it, reread it,

assimilate, check... If you don't understand something - ask questions on the forum - there are competent people here (in some places) who will help you if not with a 100% code then at least with

They will definitely help you, if not with code 100%, at least with practical advice and possible algorithms to solve your question, etc. You can read about neural networks here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1565 and here https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1574, also

Forum. In the attached file, you can find a selection of literature - first of all, Ezhov, Shumsky... and dissert065.pdf - interesting stuff.

2. expert - only on opening prices.

P.S. Sorry for the offtope. Liked someone's statement either in an interview or on a forum: " Try not to let a single concept or rule escape your attention,

Then the process of programming in MQL (read: working in the market) will be easy and pleasant.

I am not the first year on the market, I know the market, but not coding, I tried to learn it, but I have a humanitarian brain, economic education, I use graphical analysis, TA, but the fundamentals are of no importance. I'm afraid that coding is too much for me, I may install, prooptit, make a selection, but not more, coding is something beyond my reach. And the caste, yes, I know:)).

marker:

I am not the first year on the market, I know the market, but not coding, I tried to learn it, but I have a humanitarian brain, economic education, I use graphical analysis, TA, but the fundamentals are of no importance. I'm afraid that coding is too much for me, I may install, prooptit, make a selection, but not more, coding is something beyond my reach. And the caste, yes, I know :))

I see. It's nice to talk to someone who knows... As the proverb says: "The road goes by the goer..." - on the one hand, "To each his own..." - on the other. In my opinion, the most important thing is to be on the right track and to do what you want to do.

like it...

Roman.:

I see. It's nice to talk to a Know-it-all... As the proverb says: "The road goes by the goer..." - on the one hand, "To each his own..." - on the other. In my opinion, the most important thing is to be on the right track and to do what you want to do.

like...

I agree, but I am not a knower, I am trying to get closer to the truth:) Nobody knows the market 100%))

marker:

I agree, but I'm not a knower, I'm trying to get closer to the truth:) Nobody knows the market 100%))
The market maker does. But he won't tell:))

rulabs:
The market maker knows. But he won't tell:))

Hilarious:))))))))))))