Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 20

NYROBA, there is an Elliott forum for waves.

P.S. It is good that I gave up on Waves and FOREX in my time, or else I would not have started earning (on the stock market). Of course not 12000% a day. But for the year 100% excluding taxes is available.

Good luck with the trend!

forexigrok >> :

P.S. It is good that I gave up Waves and FOREX in my time, or else I would never have started earning (in the stock market). Of course not 12000% a day. But for the year 100% excluding taxes is available.

Let's follow the trend!

To live comfortably on 100% per annum, you need to invest a lot. And so you want to jump from 100 bucks to millionaires.

And then you hear from all sides: "Any cook can make money on the exchange rate difference" (almost Lenin).

timbo писал(а) >>

To live comfortably on 100% per annum, you have to invest heavily. And so you want to jump from 100 bucks to millionaires.

And then there are all sides: "Any cook can make money on the exchange rate difference" (almost V. Lenin).

Of course you are unlikely to become a millionaire with 100 dollars. You can try with a few tens of thousands of rubles. The main thing is to gain experience. And I can't live comfortably on my %%. But I am working towards it.

That is not the point. It's just funny to read how people make 12000% with a deposit of 10000$!!! Soros rests. Or maybe I'm jealous of such people?

forexigrok >> :

NYROBA, there is an Elliott forum for waves.

P.S. It is good that I gave up on Waves and FOREX in my time, or else I would not have started earning (on the stock market). Of course not 12000% a day. But for the year 100% excluding taxes is available.

Good luck with the trend!

Are you trading America or ours?

forexigrok писал(а) >>.

...It's just funny to read how people do 12000% in with a deposit of 10000$!!! Soros rests...

Easy!

By trading in screenshots, selling ANALYTHICS and paid training.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

+40 in the shade, only a cold beer can save you :-)

Alex, with all due respect it's +29...+31 in Bali all year round - trust me, I've been there. It's not +40 :))

So - I thought we had agreed on invest-password a few weeks ago, the more so that the first part of the deal is done - the account seems to be in place already.

Excuse me, but the name for this thread is Niroba stripping.

PRAGNOS (METAD niribanimas)

cablyk >> :

PRAGNOS (METHOD NIRBANIMYAS)

Nice :-D