Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 26

NYROBA писал(а) >>

1317032 is the account of the person who trades on my signals, I only have the investment password.

My account is 1581806, investment password will be posted a bit later when the time is right. ;о)

"The account is not mine... I'm just posting an ad..." ???

gip писал(а) >>

Leo, I think you're being tricked. The man is intentionally creating this "I have one, but I won't show it to you" situation. The situation is already completely identical to a market scam, only you somehow work more for niroba, creating a stir. Why this attention to the common scammer? Sabluk is absolutely right to tell Niroba to fuck off. Nah, nah and nah again niroba with his pictures because:

Niroba is a repeated leaker.

Niroba is afraid to show his trade

Niroba lies.

Niroba doesn't know basic arithmetic.

Niroba is just a fool

P.S. Even if Niroba would show you his trading results, would you trust him to manage any serious money?

>>)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

1317032 is the account of the person who trades on my signals, I only have the investment password.

My account is 1581806, investment password will be posted a bit later when the time is right. ;о)

Alex, what's the right time? It's already come... What's the big deal?

NYROBA >> :

A dog barks and a caravan walks ;o)

All we see so far is a beautiful PICTURE of a walking caravan.

Artist Niroba.

Whether the caravan is going, in which direction and at what speed, it is up to each individual to decide.

NYROBA писал(а) >> I'll post the password a little later, when the time is right. ;о)

The right time..... is it buy or sell? .....))))

Actually, the caravan is a forum... but this screaming thread...

The detective is on fire :)... A good time for who? What? A live account should be presented for inspection at the first request of a potential investor. I'm guessing the reaction of an investor to a request to show a live-state, hearing, "Wait for the moment!" Anecdote... Unseemly... Who hasn't shown up on the vast expanse. Neroba, are you a man or what? Failure is also a result, everyone will understand, a man is working, searching. And you blatantly ruin the name. A little more and there is no such a trader. Shame on you.

Helen >> :
The detective is rocking :). A good time for who? what? A live account for inspection should be presented at the first request of a potential investor. I'm guessing the reaction of an investor to a request to show a live-state, hearing "Wait for the moment!" Anecdote... Unseemly... Who hasn't shown up on the vast expanse. Neroba, are you a man or what? Failure is also a result, everyone will understand, a man is working, searching. And you blatantly ruin the name. A little more and there is no such a trader. It is a shame.

>> I'm 100 points up!

P.S. You can mothball (close, but not delete) a branch for the edification of anyone who enters here.

Helen писал(а) >>
The detective is rocking :). A good time for who? what? A valid account should be presented for inspection at the first request of a potential investor. I'm guessing the reaction of an investor to a request to show a live-state, hearing, "Wait for the moment!" Anecdote... Unseemly... Who hasn't shown up on the vast expanse. Neroba, are you a man or what? Failure is also a result, everyone will understand, a man is working, searching. And you blatantly ruin the name. A little more and there is no such a trader. Shame on you.

NIROBA is not a trader but a noodler.

Looks like you missed the first episode :)

NYROBA >> :

the dog barks and the caravan comes ;o)

>> the caravan's coming...