Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 7

goldtrader >> :

I suggest we petition the forum administration to have the thread taken down as an advertising thread if before tomorrow...

If Sabluk doesn't show up by tomorrow.

Are you going to give the investor the password or are you going to go to hell. How's the weather in Bali, by the way?

NYROBA >> :

I will periodically save and post an itemised report from my trading account, you can see the equity very well there.

That's it (

>> again "run."

There's no reason now on a Saturday night not to post an invest until Monday

LeoV писал(а) >>

In the previous screenshots, the profit was over 100% and you didn't withdraw it - you're lying again.....

You have to know exactly when to withdraw your profit, not by chance,

it doesn't matter if you made 100% or 1100% profit - it's the price pattern

the price pattern that was formed in the account history - I mean the dynamics of growth of your deposit.

After 2 weeks of trading so far, the profit is 47%, but you can't withdraw it,

until the price pattern is complete. ;-)

Mischek >> :

There is no reason now on Saturday night not to put out the invest until Monday.

I suppose there may be more than one reason.

For example, there is no reason to give the investor password.

Second - there is an account, but it's DEMO.

Third, it's just a fear that the account will leak and the secret will come out. And the drain is inevitable, because judging even by the screenshots trade without brakes (stops).

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>
Don't flatter yourself, revealing your system is no fucking use to anyone.
What are you doing in this thread then? ;-)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I will periodically save a detailed report from my trading account and send it to you, you can see the equity there very well.

Listen, Niroba, as a potential client, as a signal buyer, investor or lecture buyer, I'm willing to buy all this, but only on the condition that you show real trading in real life. If you post screenshots or other bullshit - I'll give you better screenshots than you can come up with. Screens aren't admissible - and they'll be fucked up in advance. So get your wiping paper ready. And if you want to get real customers - then post the investment password or open a pamm-account or zamonitor hhere......

NYROBA писал(а) >> In 2 weeks of trading, the profit so far has been 47%, but it cannot be withdrawn,

before the price figure is complete. ;-)

Cardboard fool - post the investment password....))))

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>
How's the weather in Bali by the way?

+40 in the shade, only a cold beer saves me :-)

NYROBA писал(а) >>
What are you doing in this thread then? ;-)

>>I want inspiration, I want inspiration!