Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 19

Figar0 писал(а) >>

There's nothing to feed the freeloaders,

There is no free money in Forex, you should know that.

TEXX писал(а) >>

There is no free money in Forex, you should know that.

>> That's right, there is no free money, but there are a lot of freeloaders... >>)

TEXX писал(а) >>

PROgnosis: soon one comrade will be on this thread telling the other to fuck off......

are you an insider or something????? )))))))))))

Figar0 wrote >>

Oh come on the insider, no need at all, nothing to feed the halawachs, monitoring is quite enough as well. But i take it there is none either?

Neuroba will feed the freeloaders with signals that will make them die of poisoning.

I had a case like this when I was a kid... I was visiting my aunt in the country and she had piglets in her pigsty...

I decided to pick acorns from an oak tree outside the fence and give them to the pigs because there was no sign saying "do not feed the animals" on the pigsty

and then the pigs died for some reason. I'm still wondering why that happened.

cablyk писал(а) >>

I had a case when I was a kid... I was visiting my aunt in the country and she had piglets in her pigsty...

I decided to gather acorns under an oak tree that grew outside the fence and give them to the pigs because there was no sign saying "do not feed animals" on the pigsty

and then the pigs died for some reason... I'm still wondering why that happened.

Once again, this proves the "no free stuff" theory. Free acorns are no fun. I think the gases are bothering the poor piglets....)))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

This once again confirms the theory - "There is no such thing as a freebie". Free acorns are no fun. I think the gas is bothering those poor piglets....)))))

they turned out to be weak piglets.

I was thinking maybe they died of an acorn overdose... sniffing them, maybe they got too high.

cablyk писал(а) >> sniffed 'em maybe and got over-excited.

>> yeah, got high from their own gasses.....))))

IlyaA >> :
How do I make it so that it doesn't compress the picture?

Make images no larger than 700x500 pixels.

Rosh писал(а) >>

Make pictures no larger than 700x500 pixels.

why do they have to be 750x700 pixels? 'IlyaA feat Vinin present the TSI indicator'.

poor pigs... No rest for them from experimenting... :)))

http://cheerfulbeaver.narod.ru/merry_stories.files/acorn.html

DDFedor >> :

why do they go through 750x700 then? 'IlyaA feat Vinin present the TSI indicator'

There you have answered the question about the maximum uncompressible picture size.