Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 113

metafucker писал(а) >>

Fuck you and the fucking lady.

I fucked you all up.

Guys are gonna come in and put you in the corners.

ballistika >> :

Yes...I read all this nonsense that has spilled into this thread and I am not surprised that the crowd is so stupid. That's how you get analytics on websites and levels - drawn along with trends - and you TAKE ALL OF THAT at face value. Well - you have long been enrolled as a member of the "controlled herd".

Present your proof.

So GRANIT 77 can safely be renamed to SCALE - that nickname more fully reflects your intellect, Mr. GRANIT. I mean "Stupid Rock".

Thank you all. You can keep spewing your crap - the internet will take it all. And the admins, apparently, have the day off until Monday. Or maybe it's Metafuker (or FAKIR - a type of wizard) - here "of the criminals" and he can do anything. The eagle... Just not the one that flies... Happy flying, eagles.

Freak... In the face... Stupid rock... No matter what your orientation is, if you have the brain of a man and not a cancer, you should just understand that there's no need to rub it in. I understand you want to, but you don't have to. Suggest a topic within the scope of this forum and there will be a normal discussion, no pushback.

forte928 >> :

Guys are coming in and they're going to put you in the corners...

It would be wise to clean your posts and quotes of obscenity so as not to provoke the demolition of the Nirobo branch.

DDFedor >> :

Yeah... why are you doing this... even the moderators are whispering... - everyone knows there's an avalanche coming... and you have to be careful... not to get in trouble... and you're so quick... the lady has shown that she has come to fight, she is not afraid of coarse verbal expressions or any logical arguments. so instead of logical arguments she uses emotional ones. the thread was left just for this very purpose...

And I stand by what you say. This branch is a kind of psychological release Japanese room. And it needs to be kept at least a little bit cleaner.

goldtrader >> :

It would be prudent to cleanse your posts and quotes of obscenity so as not to provoke the demolition of the atni-promotional Nirobo branch.

The best thing would be for the word owners themselves to delete or tweak, not the admins. >> It's a mess. It can be corrected.

ULAD >> :

The best thing to do is to have it removed or tweaked by the word owners themselves, not the admins. >> It's an oversight. Can be corrected.

That's why I wrote "their posts".

goldtrader >> :

That's why I wrote "my posts".

>> Sorry. I didn't get into it in the heat of the moment.

LeoV >> :

Where have you seen girls give something away for free? Even the most decent girls who supposedly give for free, before they give something away, they need to be taken to the cinema, given flowers, given some kind of gift. Only then can they give something away. And who gives something away for free? Only homeless people. And then you have to feed them first, I think, so they'll give it back. So who gives for free?

Of course you're from Tech, but sometimes you write things that would make even the last boor ashamed.

sol писал(а) >> You are Tech, of course, but sometimes you write things that would make even the last backyard boor ashamed.

I gave an example from life. It's the pure truth. The girl writes that the gaali is free - both her and Niroba. I explained it in plain language. No foul language, no other vocabulary. Where have you ever seen a freebie? Even the girls, even the gaalis.....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

I gave an example from life. It's the pure truth. The girl writes that the gaali is free - both her and Niroba. I explained it in plain language. No foul language, no other vocabulary. Where have you ever seen a freebie? Even girls, even gaalis.....))))

All work must be paid for, not like in the Soviet Union -- we do not have sex and we did not have it because there was no motivation.