Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 106

There is another side to the coin. One pamm is going down smoothly and is now somewhere around minus 58%, but he's confident and writes things like.

- "You think it's hard to make a rising equity? "Take a few pips on the pullbacks with a max lot and you'll be happy."

- "Are you sure investors are only interested in profits?"

- "We're running a project for investors who don't forget about the deposit when calculating the final profit."

- "Profit is nothing, stability is everything."

- "If we can achieve stability in any periods of market price fluctuations, then we can afford such a trifle as profit." ........

So on and so on....Crack of the brain.....))))

Niroba rests .....))))

Good afternoon everyone. I haven't participated in debates in a long time - not in any forum. The reason for this is not that I have nothing to say or offer. It is elementary - nowhere knows how to listen "OTHER Opinion", yet I read posts in this forum from time to time, and there are interesting ones among them. I have not delved into NIROBA's method of trading, nor do I need to. I just read the general background, that one applies Eliot's Wave Theory. I work on a similar theory. I have written information on this forum about my system - in a separate thread.

Eliott also wrote about his principle "The tide is followed by the ebb, the action is followed by the counteraction - the reaction. This pattern is independent of time as the structure of the market, taken as a whole, remains unchanged".

This October (at the beginning of the month), I have been trading on my own system "WAVE", which is also based on the principle of waves, I called them "impulses". So - I want to say that two years - my system has worked clearly and smoothly - even if its profitability is different - depends on the number of waves for the period - but the result - always a profit. So - no need to throw mud at the man, for the only reason - that you yourself "can't" beat Forex.

ballistika писал(а) >>

Good afternoon everyone. I haven't participated in debates in a long time - not in any forum. The reason for this is not that I have nothing to say or offer. It is elementary - nowhere knows how to listen "OTHER Opinion", nevertheless I read posts in this forum from time to time, and there are interesting ones among them. I have not delved into NIROBA's method of trading, nor do I need to. I just read the general background, that one applies Eliot's Wave Theory. I work on a similar theory. I have written information on this forum about my system - in a separate thread.

Elliott also wrote about his principle "The tide is followed by the ebb, the action is followed by the counteraction - the reaction. This pattern is independent of time as the structure of the market, taken as a whole, remains unchanged".

This October (at the beginning of the month), I have been trading on my own system "WAVE", which is also based on the principle of waves, I called them "impulses". So - I want to say that two years - my system has worked clearly and smoothly - even if its profitability is different - depends on the number of waves for the period - but the result - always a profit. So - there's no need to throw mud at the man, for the sole reason - that you yourself "can't" beat Forex.

I recommend to understand first what it's all about - and then make conclusions......

em.... "I AM A WAVE... A new WAVE..."

I've heard that somewhere before ;)

LeoV >> :

- "Profit is nothing - stability is everything."

That's right. You have to be able to drain steadily, too. No jitters, no nerves,

>> it's nice and pretty for investors to look at the drain line.

Niroba's a one-shot loser, that's a shame.

LeoV >> :

BOTH - brain cancer.....))))

>>))) not the other way round, cancer brain

ballistika >> :

... man applies Eliot's Wave Theory. I work on a similar theory. I have written on this forum about my system - in a separate thread.

A colleague in the wave union? You also sell training it seems, don't you?

Ballistika >> :

Elliott also wrote about his principle "The tide is followed by the ebb, the action is followed by the action, the counteraction is followed by the reaction. This pattern is time-independent, for the structure of the market, taken as a whole, remains unchanged."

All correct, only the targets of these ebbs and flows are very often calculated with a large margin of error.

ballistika >> :

In October this year (at the beginning of the month) it was two years since I have been trading with my own system "WAVE", which is also based on the principle of waves, I called them "impulses". So - I want to say that two years - my system has worked clearly and smoothly - even if its profitability is different - depends on the number of waves for the period - but the result - always a profit. So - there's no need to throw mud at the man, for the only reason - that you yourself "can't" beat Forex.

If you sell training, then maybe you open the investment-password, monitoring, give us a link to your PAMM?

Man, this branch is hilarious.

ballistika >> :

Nowhere do they know how to listen

if you've been told 99 times out of 100, this book is for you:

you can buyhere

Don't touch ballistics, this is a patient with a very extensive medical history. Look it up on the internet.

ballistika писал(а) >> This October (at the beginning of the month) it's been two years since I've been trading on my own system "WAVE" ........ the result is ALWAYS PROFIT.

In principle, there is no reason not to believe you. But there is also no reason to believe you. So lock your account or, even better, open a PAMM account and everyone will be happy to observe this fact and congratulate you on your good result. And with the condition of the pamm and the fact that "profits are always" - many will be happy to invest in order to share it with you and a piece to stick to themselves.....))))