Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 107

ballistika >> :

In October of this year (at the beginning of the month) it was two years since I have been trading on my own system "WAVE", which is also based on the principle of waves, I called them "impulses". So - I want to say that two years - my system has worked clearly and smoothly - even if its profitability is different - depends on the number of waves for the period - but the result - always a profit. So - no need to throw mud at the man, for the sole reason - that you yourself "can not" beat Forex.

Dear Ballistics! The fact is that all sellers are a priori biased because we are surrounded by a scam from all sides.

Therefore, the seller should not wait for provocative questions, and HIMSELF, anticipating them, present UNPROVED

proof of the quality of their goods and services .

Now check out the thread https://forum.mql4.com/ru/20423/page51

where grasn develops his own method of price forecasting. I follow this thread with great interest all the time.

The author is not selling anything, he is sharing his predictions for thanks. I'm guessing a lot of people even use them with success.

I think many of them even use them successfully and do not ask for either statements or PAMMs or passwords.

gip >> :
Don't touch ballistics, it's a sick one with a very extensive medical history. Look it up on the internet.

The trouble is that such 'sickos' are being treated on the buyers' money.

So be it. The customers won't drink or spend more than their wages. They'll leak, they'll leak, they'll leak with Niroba, they'll leak with ballistics. You have to warn them, but you don't have to protect them.

gip >> :
So be it. Customers won't drink or spend more than their wages.

How can I put it ... Looking at Niroba's magical screenshots with a profit of 200K someone will pawn a flat, buy training, ANALYTICS, invest in trading and ...

goldtrader писал(а) >>

How can I put it ... Looking at Niroba's magical screenshots with 200K profit someone will mortgage a flat, buy training, ANALYTICS, invest in trading and ....

...No one is saying that pyramids should not be dealt with, but no matter how much you jail for "MMM", there will always be those who are willing to give their last shirt to the cause ... the other thing is that it's happening HERE, under the sign of MQ... that's what's unfortunate...

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Dear Ballistics! The point is that all sellers are a priori biased because we are surrounded by a scam from all sides.

Therefore, the seller should not wait for provocative questions, and the seller himself, anticipating them, provide REAL evidence of the quality of their products and services.

Proofs of quality of their products and services.

Now take a look at the thread https://forum.mql4.com/ru/20423/page51

where grasn develops his method of price forecasting. I follow this thread all the time with great interest.

The author does not sell anything, he just shares his predictions for gratitude. I'm guessing a lot of people even use them with success.

I hope many of them do not need either statements or PAMMs and passwords.

If you noticed - I'm not selling anything. I also have a website on the net, which has a VERY FREE PRINCIPLE of calculating current pulses and is maintained by ME - absolutely FOR FREE - daily updates of past pulses and waves. If anyone has noticed - there very often with an accuracy of a few points - the price reaches the end of the impulse and changes direction. It's all there in the FREEWARE - this site has been online for almost a year. You need it - use it. If you don't need it, just walk away. I do not need anything from you.

Profitability of my trade - from 20% to 60% - is basically. My profitability is mostly. For two years it was 120-140%. In comparison with bank deposit rates on currencies - 10% YEAR - I personally in exchange trading - and 10% a MONTH - is quite satisfied.

As for "Sick with an extensive medical history..." that's as old as the world gets. It sounds like "The dog barks but the caravan moves". There is one freak on the Forex Club forum, ARTEMKA ... So, GIPis his little brother. It's his little brother. ARTEMKA has three thousand messages and gip has only six hundred messages. If he continues to write such posts as these last ones, which look like "A Spoonful of Shit in Two Words", ARTEMKA will be defeated very soon. That one just writes "A bucket of shit in a couple of sentences". The "kid" doesn't understand the principle of leadership.

DDFedor писал(а) >>

...no one is saying that pyramid schemes should not be dealt with, but no matter how many times you put an "MMM" in jail, there will always be those who are willing to give their last shirt to the cause.... the other thing is that it's happening HERE, under the sign of MQ... that's what's unfortunate...

The main PIRAMID is the FOREX MARKET. If you naively think that you are being given FREE information about support - resistance lines and writing Analytics with forecasts - then you WILL pay for using it all - with your SLIT DEPOSITS.

goldtrader >> :

How can I put it ... Looking at Niroba's magical screenshots with a profit of 200K someone will pawn a flat, buy training, ANALYTICS, invest in trading and ...

And that's right. That's the way it should be. Natural selection.

young yes, garachy yes, pirajdet

Somebody buy something from him!!! Otherwise it will never end)