Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 108

ballistika писал(а) >>

The main PIRAMID is the FOREX MARKET. If you naively think that you are being given FREE information about support - resistance lines and writing Analytics with forecasts - then you WILL pay for using it all - with your SLIT DEPOSITS.

sorry... I do not understand ... there's been a change of guard???

since you quoted me, it's probably my responsibility...

I'm naive...? I'm thinking...? I'm being given information...? I'm being written to...? I'm paying with deposits...? If this is about me, you must be in the wrong place... If you do not care who you blame it on, tsunamis with earthquakes, fires with droughts, floods... why bother...

ballistika писал(а) >>
how I trade on my own system "WAVE",
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjOTZebikiU&feature=related

ballistika писал(а) >>

If you notice - I'm not selling anything....

So this site http://www.angelballistika.ucoz.ru/ has nothing to do with you? It must be my site?

And these lines here.

The cost of acquiring the WAVE method is one thousand dollars.

also?

I quote from here: http://angelballistika.ucoz.ru/publ/1-1-0-2

The order of the PRIORITY of the method.

The cost of purchasing the WAVE method is one thousand dollars.
Price for the purchase is set on the basis that one who buys it - for the FIRST month
Even with a deposit of $ 2,000 and the weakest profitability of 50% per month (in a "sluggish" market) - spent the amount of 1000 returned after one month of trade.

If you are interested in purchasing a method, you need a first and second part of the method.
Without the SECOND you won't need the FIRST.
It took me another year to SEARCH after I learned to
It took me another year after I learned how to calculate the Waves - even though I'm the author of the method and I know it
thoroughly.

goldtrader >> :

I mean this site.

Anticipating the answer - "You don't know how to listen."

ballistika писал(а) >>

My trading profitability is between 20% and 60% - that's mostly. A couple of times (over two years) and 120-140% - happened. On the background of bank deposit rates on currencies - 10% YEAR - personally for me in exchange trading - and 10% per month - is quite satisfied.

And if you soon SELL, then be kind to prove the quality of goods to their buyers.

In general, some figures declare only those who are stubbornly trying to sell something.

That is, those who are not capable of making money trading. They choose near-market fraudulent schemes.

They do not try to prove anything, they just WORK.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Anticipating the answer - "You don't know how to listen."

Honestly, I didn't mean to, but I can't help it when people lie to my face.

>> I'm sorry.

goldtrader >> :

I swear I didn't mean to, but when they lie to my face, I can't help it.

I'm sorry.

Sorry about what?

I meant the ballistics answer.

Mischek >> :

Sorry about that.

For being intemperate in public with the lady.

Mischek >> :

I meant the ballistics response.

I get it )

This is exactly what is unknown. It is very likely that this is also p. Atypical behaviour for a lady.

LeoV >> :

Well just my opinion, if a trader uses 1:1 leverage, for example, it does not mean that he is not effectively loading his deposit - it means that he is working with the money he has. That is, he works "on his own". Without leverage, without credit money, so to speak. It is clear that brokerage companies block funds with 1:100 leverage - but this is a whim, the rules of brokerage companies that we did not invent and that encourages the trader to higher risk. And higher risk is accompanied by you know what.....)))) For DTs - just a fairy tale! ....))))

For a trader the higher risk is just a fairy tale :) Well, in general, everyone [...] has the full right to do so, you can do it without leverage, DC does not force you, the possibility to use - yes, it gives, and then - take it or leave it :) And the risks are clear, that's not what we are talking about.

I was just looking at the dynamics of profitability and the depo load, and I thought that it would be OK to raise the level of the profit that I have in my hand,

I thought that it would be normal to increase the same depo load and at least double the profit:

The main principle of money management is to provide investors with maximum psychological comfort and peace of mind for their money.

So, it is not about efficiency but about investors for whom PAMM is oriented; do not show and do not tell them about 30-40% of the load))).

---

Not a bad PAMM, actually I did not say, that it is bad, I said, that it would give more gas to some investors.)