Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 111

If you notice - I'm not selling anything. I also have a website on the web, which gives you a FREE PRINCIPLE of calculating current pulses and is maintained by ME - absolutely for free - for free.

A daily update of past pulses and waves.

If anyone has noticed - there very often with accuracy to a few points - the price reaches the end of the impulse and changes direction.

What a clever woman she writes. I would have bought her signals as well.

gip писал(а) >>
Gentlemen, google ballistika, there's no point in discussing it here. This bearded woman is plastered all over the forums, she has her own website.

>> type a la Novodvorskaya?

alexx_v писал(а) >>

No, Misha, 2k a bundle is cheap.

10k a bundle, 3 pieces in a bundle, one piece is a bundle.

I sell in bulk, in packs of 10 bundles,

min party - 10 packs)).

>> is there a wholesale discount?

DDFedor >> :

>> a la Novodvorskaya type?

You don't greet a man by his clothes. Could be a smart trader. We should listen. We have an appropriate branch for people who need to talk, to offer their ideas (for the sake of paper), to find accomplices.

DDFedor >> :

>> a la Novodvorskaya type?

Nah, it's not seriously involved in the discussions, it's more of an advertisement.

Mischek писал(а) >>

My calculator's frozen.

>> a lot of cursing...

gip писал(а) >>
Nah, it doesn't participate in the discussions, it posts its ads more.

Niroba can't beat her in a PR campaign for her own name

gip >> :
Nah, it doesn't seriously participate in the discussions, it posts its ads more.

We haven't had time to figure it out yet. Don't jump to conclusions.

LeoV >> :

In principle, there is no reason not to believe you. But there is also no reason to believe you. So lock your account or, even better, open a PAMM account and everyone will be happy to observe this fact and congratulate you on your good result. And with the condition of the pamm and the fact that "profits are always" - many will gladly invest to share it with you and a piece to stick to themselves.....))))

+5

Never heard a better answer, and probably never will again...

ballistika писал(а) >> I don't give anything away for free anymore. But HERE, I'm not offering anything.

Where have you seen girls give something away for free? Even the most decent girls who supposedly give for free, before they give something away, they need to be taken to the cinema, given flowers, given some kind of gift. Only then can they give something away. And who gives something away for free? Only homeless people. And then you have to feed them first, I think, so they'll give it back. So who gives for free?