Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 102

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I think further predictions are pointless and thankless...

in 2 weeks from 1.4 to 1.5......

1.4850 to 1.34.......

meaningful forecasts and appreciative listeners......

Prediction in general is a pointless and thankless exercise...

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I think further predictions are pointless and thankless...

A couple of predictions and a hundred pages of idle chatter......

Either show some prediction or it's time to stop this "sissy" rubbish.

NYROBA >> :

I think further predictions are a pointless and thankless exercise...

Alexei, most are readers, not writers :). And I think your trade is of very great interest to both sides of the barricades. You have already provided sufficient evidence for those doubting the reality of the trade. It's about time you consolidated what you've achieved... :)

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Prediction in general is a pointless and thankless exercise...

A few days ago they passed a law for manipulating the stock market,

now it could get you seven more years... :(

sworder писал(а) >>

Alexei, most are readers, not writers :). And I think your trade is of very great interest to both sides of the barricades. You have already provided sufficient evidence for those who doubt the reality of the trade. It's about time you consolidated what you've achieved... :)

An isolated screenshot from a trade shows nothing and tells you nothing. As on the screenshot above - you can get a screenshot of this account at a higher point and everyone will get excited. But what happens after this high point? - No one knows. That's why I've been fighting for a pamm or monitoring for months. Everything else is nonsense....))))

Showing screenshots is just a kind of bluster. You show a long and steady trade in real time. Now that's really cool.....)))))

LeoV >> :

You show a long and steady trade. Now that's really cool.....)))))

It would be good to also give the criteria for long and stable :)

NYROBA >> :

I think further predictions are a pointless and thankless exercise...

No, no.

Your departure today can and will be seen by enemies and envious people as a ridiculous attempt to leave the stage white and fluffy in balance, dragged down by the ears of an innocent

Lord's remark . This would lead your enemies to speculate on your equity and its prospects in the near future. And what kind of dancing at the stake ...

The most correct, but not the most common words would be drawdown and uncle Kolya. And when new nicknames try to trash the thread with profanity, the respected moderators

The respected moderators may look the other way ... and then there is no avoiding embarrassment and a change of surname.

We must continue .

Gotta knock the chairs of doubt and the stools of sarcasm out from under the lazy asses of spiteers and picture takers .

Can't backtrack, behind .............. (insert as appropriate )

LeoV >> :

in 2 weeks from 1.4 to 1.5......

1.4850 to 1.34.......

Meaningful predictions and appreciative listeners......

... More oil at $12 and gold at $600. Still waiting and waiting...

NYROBA >> :

A couple of days ago they passed a law for stock market manipulation,

now it could get another seven years... :(

So you publish forecasts and manipulate the market? :)))

Napoleon and Hitler are at rest.