Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 112

Mischek >> :

I also need an eye, don't you have one, brown in colour, medium in size.

Be warned at once - the other organs are functioning normally, according to the staff schedule and amortization wear and tear

Instructions for opening the third eye: the third eye

Free mp3 regeneration of the nervous system: Regeneration of the nervous system

ballistika >> :
Just maybe many - I don't say ALL - will put aside their hubris and delve into what Mr NIROBA is offering you for FREE. And I, unlike him - such altruism is NO MORE. I have already shared information - two years ago and I was "watered down" without getting to the bottom of it. So I don't give anything away anymore. But HERE - I do NOT offer anything. Read the materials from the author of this thread and learn if you do not know how to work yourself. And for criticism - there are private messages. Just everything that happens in this thread PUBLICLY - does not resemble a DISCUSSION, rather - HATING and humiliation of anyone who says anything at all AT ALL.

Well, I originally asked the author of the thread to post forecasts and open orders or pending orders.

The answer is silence. To be honest, I never understood what exactly Comrade Neroba is offering (for free or not).

In fact, nothing was said, only some screenshots. One had only to comply with the author of the title of his own thread, and nothing like this "does not look like a DISCUSSION, rather - hazing and humiliation of anyone who says anything at all AT ALL" would not happen.

Well, for example, I start a thread with a similar name and I don't say or show anything "AT ALL". I have no monitoring and no pamm. And, based on that, the question is, "how will you treat me???" To you, I would just be an empty-nester. Wouldn't you?

Any strategy or tactic in the market requires proof (monitoring, pamm, investment password, etc.). Well if there isn't any, then there's nothing to talk about! Don't tease people, as there are no "sweet" idiots here.

alexx_v писал(а) >>

If you do not know what I am talking about, you may use the leverage, the brokerage company does not force you, the possibility to use it is given, and then you may take it or leave it if you want :) And the risks are clear, that's not what I mean.

I was just looking at the dynamics of profitability and the depo load, and I thought that it would be OK to raise the level of the profit that I have in my hand,

I thought it would be normal to increase the same depo load and at least double the profit, but after reading his thread the question immediately fell away:

So, it is not about efficiency but about investors for whom PAMM is oriented; do not show and do not tell them about 30-40% of profit load))).

---

I have a good PAMM - not a bad one, in fact, I did not say that he was bad, I said - he could add more gas to it, there is a place for it )

Well? What did he do wrong? Increase the load twice? Right now the maximum drawdown is 20%. If we double the load, the maximum drawdown is 40%. Would you like that? Would the investors like it? We need to do a poll and make it as everyone would like it. With this load, everyone seems to be fine with it. Will it be fine with your anticipated workload? There's no telling. Who will take responsibility? ))))

LeoV >> :

So? What did he do wrong? Double the load? Right now the maximum drawdown is 20%. If you double the load, the maximum drawdown is 40%. Would you like that? Would the investors like it? We need to do a poll and make it as everyone would like it. With this load, everyone seems to be happy with it. But will it be fine with your anticipated workload? There's no telling. Who will take responsibility? ))))

Right. Alexei went to all this trouble to prove specifically to the democracies that there is a lot to be gained from the market.

DDFedor >> :

>> a la Novodvorskaya type?

No, it's a 40-year-old Luhansk miner with a change of orientation. No smiley face.

granit77 писал(а) >>

Nah, the type a forty-year-old Luhansk miner who changed his professional orientation. No smiley face.

Yes...I read all this nonsense that has spilled into this thread and I am not surprised that the crowd is so stupid. That's how you get analytics on websites and levels - drawn along with trends - and you TAKE ALL OF THAT at face value. Well - you have long been enrolled as a member of the "controlled herd". And next time I'll write somewhere "about myself": "Country of America, city of Washington, age 70", or - somewhere in Australia, I'll mention a city - also an option - and you'll all believe it at once.

So GRANIT 77 can safely be renamed to SKALA - that nickname more fully reflects your intelligence, Mr. GRANIT. I mean "Stupid Rock".

Thank you all. You can keep spewing your crap - the internet will take it all. And the admins, apparently, have the day off until Monday. Or maybe it's Metafuker (or FAKIR - a type of wizard) - here "of the criminals" and he can do anything. The eagle... Just not the one that flies... Happy flying, eagles.

What a Drama!

ballistika >> :

Yes...I read all this nonsense that has spilled into this thread and I am not surprised that the crowd is so stupid. That's how you get analytics on websites and levels - drawn along with trends - and you TAKE ALL OF THAT at face value. Well - you have long been enrolled as a member of the "controlled herd". And next time I'll write somewhere "about myself": "Country of America, city of Washington, 70 years of age", or - somewhere in Australia, I'll indicate the city - also an option - and you'll all believe it at once.

So GRANIT 77 can safely be renamed to SKALA - that nickname more fully reflects your intelligence, Mr. GRANIT. I mean "Stupid Rock".

Thank you all. You can keep spewing your crap - the internet will take it all. And the admins, apparently, have the day off until Monday. Or maybe it's Metafuker (or FAKIR - a type of wizard) - here "of the criminals" and he can do anything. The eagle... Just not the one that flies... >> have a safe flight, eagles.

You have a normal reaction to boorishness. And the metafucker is the local clown Sabluk. He likes to always keep his ass in pink, because he keeps getting kicked by the admins with a nickname ban... :).

So if you come across a clinical case of swearing and booring with a fresh nickname, it'll definitely be him... :)

joo писал(а) >>

It's you... as long as the lady...

yeah... why are you doing this... even the moderators are whispering... - everyone knows there's an avalanche coming... and you have to be careful... not to get in trouble... but you're so quick... the lady has shown that she has come to fight, she is not intimidated by rude language or any logical arguments. so instead of logical arguments she uses emotional ones. the thread was left just for this very purpose...

joo >> :

It's you, ....d, who's all over your head for asking a lady questions like that.

>> Take it easy. >> ladies and gentlemen! Be more respectful of each other. One hot guy could lose a branch and it's such a great stress reliever :)))))