SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 162

I suspect it's a kick in the pants. The whole forum ideology is fucked.

What's wrong with you guys? Where did this hypertrophobic ripophobia come from?

Since when do you get banned for a harmless "bleep" (as it turns out), which lives its intense life on Runet, while purposely and systematically taking a shit all over the forum with Freud?

Why ban in response to a drakon5? Where is his post? Since when does a forum slag affect the opinion of moderators? Where has their impartiality gone?

Oh, and lastly, for the sake of the netizens, search by (bleep ) dick. I could go on.

I don't really give a shit anymore. You'll see new code that's essentially unmatched in the database a week from now. Or don't see it at all.

Looks like you guys are moderating.

TheXpert:

... I don't really give a shit anymore...

You guys are getting moderated.

No...

It's getting pretty messy.

We need to clean it up.

Otherwise MQL4.com will die...

I don't want to!

Nah...

It's getting really messy.

We have to clean it up.

Otherwise MQL4.com will die...

I wouldn't want that!

Why is that?

TheXpert:

I suspect it's a kick in the pants. The whole forum ideology is fucked.

What's wrong with you guys? Where did this hypertrophobic ripophobia come from?

Since when do you get banned for an innocuous "bleep" (as it turns out), which lives its intense life on Runet, while letting Freud purposefully and systematically shit all over the forum?

Why ban in response to a drakon5? Where is his post? Since when does a forum slag affect the opinion of moderators? Where did their impartiality go?

Oh, and lastly, for the sake of the netizens, search by (bleep ) dick. I could go on.

I don't really give a shit anymore. You'll see new code that's essentially unmatched in the database a week from now. Or don't see it at all.

Looks like you guys are moderating.

Andrei. I'm tired of feeling like a soldier's latrine, so we're cleaning up the language. There's more than that on the Runet, including live criminal proceedings, so is that an edict for us, too? It's not a noblewomen's institute, but it's not a bazaar at a post office either.
By the way, the fact that you happened to be in the front row is just a testament to our impartiality.

Victor, I'm just spilling my guts right now. That's it for me, I've calmed down :). And about the swearing... Would it have been difficult to at least warn me? That your censorship filter has expanded dramatically?

It was a totally harmless joke, totally on topic. What happened next I don't know, but apparently someone got angry and pissed off Vinin. I suspect that drakon5, because he was also banned.

So it was hushed up, you can banish, this time I will not be offended.

TheXpert:

Victor, I'm just spilling my guts right now. That's it for me, I've calmed down :). And about the swearing... Would it have been difficult to at least warn me? That your censorship filter has expanded dramatically?

It was a totally harmless joke, totally on topic. What happened next I don't know, but apparently someone got angry and pissed off Vinin. I suspect that drakon5, because he was also banned.

Come on, it was just a misunderstanding. But now we will brag that all are equal before the law, friends and coryphaei alike :))

TheXpert:

By the way, my swearing wasn't even a hint of swearing.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140016/page12

Post 8, barely concealed mate

in trends, forecasts

Scalpingcin:

Well while our candlestick is fighting for the title of a bearish cross, in order to drive this cross into the grave of the Euro-prostitution currency, let's return to the raised question "To where do we fall?!
We look at the weekly chart, where the purple fibos come from the monthly chart, and the red ones come from the weekly chart. MACD (12,26,9) and CCI (14) indicators

As you can see the trend has confidently breached the last trend line (green dotted oblique). This is the last level of the genius Fibonacci fan .... And now, in the global technical prognosis, we may pullback to 1.27600 - 1.27700. And further, if we go down, the first target is 1.21300 and the second is 1.19550.
It should be mentioned, that some analysts speak about 1.16! And they consider it as the "point of no return". The Japanese Minister of Finance said yesterday, for example, that if the Euro falls to 1.19, it will be necessary to get rid of all the Euro reserves. What would happen in this case you understand....
Somehow I think so.

http://scalpingcin.com/

Would it be possible to add a forum ignore?

So that you don't waste time systematically cleaning up your personal files?

That would be handy. The fifth forum has it, though it's just unnecessary there.