SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 209

I have an intensive care unit working in Tushino. There's no waiting list for you.

TheXpert:
There's a forex "guru" on the loose.
No one's been banged up for a day?

AlexeyVik:

I got banned last week for quoting Putin from wikipedia.

And that's allowed... It doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. Where is the justice? Why can't you say or even quote something about Ukraine, but you can say anything about Russia. You can sling mud all over it, what kind of politics is this on the forum?

Don't worry. They are fragile, like children. We are tough and spiritual. That's the difference. You can argue with an adult, argue, argue and get counterarguments in response, but how can you do that with a child? You can give him a pat on the head or a little finger, but you can't argue with him.

Take it this way.

artmedia70:

Don't worry. They are fragile, like children. We are tough and spiritual. That's the difference. You may argue with an adult, you may argue and receive counterarguments, but how can you do that with a child? He may be patted on the head, sometimes scolded, but you may not swear.

Take it this way.

I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about forum politics. If you have closed topics on ethnic politics, you should discourage ALL attempts to return to discussing politics. Even in such sophisticatedly veiled attacks on Russia as well as Ukraine.