SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 161

Removed wit contest, the thread is working.
Who really has a grievance, send it to the authorities.

What's the matter with you guys? Are you out of your mind? What was the ban for?

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/48541/page141#648751

deliberately inciting conflict...., I realise that this is likely to go unheeded, or even become a rebuke to me, especially as you allow open flubbing even here....

But still.... just in case... at least remove the vulgarity from the unmemorable flounder Mushtyuk, you can't ban him anyway, but you can wipe his ass... since he can't do it himself and you can't take it into account... it's only time the thread is looking more or less normal...... even if it's a rhetorical message in the thread on the topic....

Freud:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/48541/page141#648751

deliberately inciting conflict...., I realise that this is likely to go unheeded, or even become a rebuke to me, especially as you allow open flubbing even here....

But still.... just in case... at least remove the vulgarity from the unmemorable flounder Mushtyuk, you can't ban him anyway, but you can wipe his ass... since he can't do it himself and you can't take it into account... it's only time the thread is looking more or less normal...... even if it's a rhetorical message in the thread on the topic....

The thread has been cleared of flubbery and insults from both sides. The parties can return to the topic of discussion.

thank you very much, you are as always very professional and objective, thank you for deleting all my posts with responses to the right, and from the provocateurs only muttuk has been removed, although just a couple of posts above there were posts insulting my nickname. and calling me a bot.....- from which readers may have the wrong opinion about me.... and in an attempt to defend my credibility))))))) again only the defending side has been scrubbed out.....

Freud:

thank you very much, you are as always very professional and objective, thank you for deleting all my posts with responses to the right, and from the provocateurs only muttuk has been removed, although just a couple of posts above there were posts insulting my nickname. and calling me a bot.....- from which readers may have the wrong opinion about me.... and in an attempt to defend my credibility))))))) again only the defending side has been scrubbed out.....

I'm glad you appreciate my objectivity so much, as I've taken down in a row a piece of flubbing "from and to". Not my fault your posts turned out to be the majority in the flooding. The thread is back in working order, which was the purpose of moderation.

granit77:
The thread is now in working order, which was the purpose of the moderation.

A stream of clouded consciousness we have in the end...

With the pretense of searching. Sounds to me like pure flooding. A la Bears, but kind of sincere.

The unfortunate goal is achieved.

)

A stream of clouded consciousness we have in the end...

With the pretense of searching. Sounds to me like pure flubbery. A la Bears, but kind of sincere.

A sad goal achieved.

)

Certainly not achieved. There is nothing worse than moderating a "stream of confused minds" (bad job, God help you, as my shop steward used to say). I am not a psychiatrist, but serious doubts about sanity arise.

Not in sanity, but in purposefulness - too much information, burned out at work in general. A holiday is needed.

It's just a psycho-type thing.

"Understand and forgive" (c) :)