SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 156

moskitman:
When I get on trial, I usually just walk away. And imagine, Andrei, the trial stops after a while :)
There is a pattern - a trial cannot go on for long without a defendant. Without a defendant, it is a farce.

DmitriyN:
When I get on trial, I usually just walk away. And imagine, Andrei, the trial stops after a while :)
There is a pattern - a trial cannot go on for long without a defendant. Without a defendant, it is a farce.

I'm amazed at the depth of your thought! Now everyone has checked in, the complete package!

FAQ:

Oh, self great lovers have turned up ! Hooray !!!!

PMS?

FAQ:

I am amazed. by the depth of your thought! Now everyone has checked in, the whole package!

you've been clapping your hands for the last three posts, regardless of the post...... if i say you're sick, will you clap too? if so, how do we all feel if a sick person moderates?

It's not an insult, I'm just curious, due to my being here, I have to take an interest in the level of organisation of this resource.

like that girl in the joke.... (runs and laughs.... runs and laughs) .... maybe hysterical?

it is as if the person you are talking to constantly just laughs back, at the very least it is alarming. i will have to look more closely into your case in practice...... i will keep you under observation. i will report back later.

Valery, how are you doing with the environment?

Roll:
Valery, how is the environment?

Apparently not good, not good at all...

>

Look, it's not even funny anymore.

For the first time in my life, I see an entire community bullying one lousy sheep.

FAQ:

Apparently bad, really bad...

If it is bad, the person must be forgiven and understood...

moskitman:

Look, this isn't even funny anymore.

This is the first time I've ever seen an entire community bully one lousy sheep.

You, weevil, don't speak for everyone.

2.5 morons is everything?

Go buy a 1024-bit calculator so you can count moors.