SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 75

DDFedor:

He who remembers the old is out of sight. (...and whoever forgets, two.)

AlexSTAL, what exactly are you suggesting? I observe that with this post you are going to score a goal against yourself. Why are you getting so "personal"?

I don't mind Glory... These branches ended up in the same place at one point...

And I don't have a goal...

I'm just saying that everyone's not deaf - why shout?

P.S. I don't remember anything about the old one... Are you confusing me with someone else?

AlexSTAL:

...Just saying...

Moderators try not to get involved in editing thread content, although sometimes they really want to. :))

AlexSTAL:

just saying...

"If you pay attention, the threads were created quite a long time ago. before those events, which can be called a "pet peeve", because a ban was imposed for "caps". no more caps from this user was observed. therefore "just talk" - DO NOT. digging into the past - you can. but bringing up - DO NOT. there is much more to dig...

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/36638

DDFedor:

"If you pay attention, the threads were created quite a long time ago. before that, it was what you might call a "pet peeve", because a ban was imposed for "captioning". no more captioning by this user was observed. therefore "just talk" - DO NOT. you can dig into the past, but do not bring it up. there is much more to dig up...
I am in possession of only a fraction of the information... I had no idea that a ban had been imposed...

IgorM:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/36638

Deleted.

Is there any way to calm him down?

TheXpert:

It's hard to say without knowing the reason, and there's no way to go through all the threads. please specify a particular thread, because the "find all user posts" function does not apply to "current day's posts". so there's no way to determine what you want to point to.

TheXpert:

I agree.

But, unfortunately, there is no ban for stupidity and wretchedness...

joo:

I agree.

But, unfortunately, there is no ban for stupidity and wretchedness...

Otherwise the forum would simply disappear.