SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 13

Dear moderators!

A big request to erase kpll's posts from the comments on myCode Base entry. Either kpll deliberately spoils the base, or he's just insane. Look at the content of his comments - one way or another, their content is irrelevant to common sense. (What about the advice to use an op-amp (it's an analogue chip!) to analyse quotes!!!!!) He does not respond to the suggestion to write in person.

Please take action - it's a clusterfuck. My posts-answers can erase myself.

Thanks.

I deleted it, but it left a bad taste in my mouth. You didn't have to delete anything.

Rosh >> :
I deleted it, but it left a bad taste in my mouth. You didn't have to delete anything.

>> thank you.

I am aware that the man was not formally violating the rules of the forum. But you should agree that his activity can be equated to a DoS attack, "that is, creating conditions in which legitimate (lawful) system users cannot access resources provided by the system, or this access is hindered" (definition of DoS attack). To give a more precise definition of the nature and consequences of this person's actions is difficult.

By the way, I don't think this is the first time this has happened - could the forum rules be amended?

If a man can't calm his temper in strong language maybe he should be cooled down...?

Rosh >> :
I deleted it, but it left a bad taste in my mouth. You didn't have to remove anything.

-You know, Tsilechka, don't come and visit us anymore.

>> Why?

-You came to our house yesterday and our silver spoon was missing.

-But I didn't take your spoon.

-Yeah, I know, we found the spoon, but it left a nasty residue. :о)

Advice on how to choose a profitable and safe exchanger

Please ban the rat https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/nyroba but keep the thread

neuroba is a cheater - there is more than enough evidence accumulated... critical mass for him

Trying to once again provoke the removal of evidence appealing to the rules of the forum

HI I can also be banned for all I care BUT ONLY WITH NEUROB and the abandoned thread

)

NYROBA >> :

You volunteered for a bet to trade online, but it didn't go any further than idle chitchat, so what? :)

I never volunteered myself for a bet, especially as it was established you were giving away the demo for real.

Why don't you both go back to your own branch. Have fun there.